Suggestion for girlfriend's birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeremyW

Jan 27, 2008
Whatever you don, dont bring her for a dinner at Hooters ;).

Dont give her a GF1 too. That way, she will become GF2.

But seriously, how about an evening picnic? Find a nice shoreline (Marina Barrage has a nice view) and just camp out, some light finger food and enjoy the view. An expensive dinner is also great, but that will just divert more resources from the next lens upgrade.

r0n1n

Mar 9, 2009
Wild Wild West
i bet she can't resist on a spa package. treat her with a relaxing spa or maybe a visit to her favorite beauty salon, all expenses paid by u :sweat:

dafansu

Nov 6, 2008
Punggol
suggestions for gift or places to go? if u want a night stay with her can try booking sentosa siloso beach resort roof garden suite about $400

roDz

Feb 6, 2006
On A Little Red Dot
Handbags,LV...or at least Coach...:bigeyes:

Shoes?

She'll :heart: it...hopefully love u also...:sweat:

dennisc

Oct 24, 2002
Freezing Upp Thomson/Mandai!
Hooters? I just had dinner with a gal at hooters a couple of days ago really. She loved it and was the one who suggested it. So really depends on the gal, if u can't guess what she wants, perhaps the best gift to her is to get to know her better.

riotvan

Deregistered
May 2, 2008
at your bedroom window
www.flickr.com

bring her to rose veranda hahahahahahahaha

that's where i went for my 21st birthday this year

but aiyah, like so many people have said, every girl is different and you should know your girlfriend better than anyone here...

Last edited:

lichtleiter

Deregistered
Apr 1, 2009
Why don't you wrap yourself tied with a ribbon. Let her untie the ribbon then whisper the words she longs to hear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom