Suggested shots for Blue Mountains & Jenola caves

Status
Not open for further replies.
any pics on the Illawarra region? :sweat:
limestone caves are not my cuppa tea.. :embrass:
ps: there are tons of limestone caves (or similarly themed caves in aust..)

i was shouted at a couple of times for using a tripod. the guide was pretty fussy about tripod. dint had a good trip at jenolan caves. you cannot go free and easy inside the caves and have to stick close to the guided tours which means very limited time for photography. i juz feel that it's juz a merlion or musical fountain gimmick (lights performance) in those caves nothing very spectacular.

When I was at Wollongong, I spent most of my time at Woolsworth... hehehe...

erm, there is woolies (local name for woolsworth) all over the country.. :sweat:
by any case, which outlet you visited? the one in the City Mall? :bsmilie:

i was shouted at a couple of times for using a tripod. the guide was pretty fussy about tripod. dint had a good trip at jenolan caves. you cannot go free and easy inside the caves and have to stick close to the guided tours which means very limited time for photography. i juz feel that it's juz a merlion or musical fountain gimmick (lights performance) in those caves nothing very spectacular.

Yea they are kinda strict on using tripods... so all were taken handheld at ISO 800/1600 :p

i'm not sure what caves i'll be visiting.. would probably decide on the day itself..

hmm if no tripod i guess its high ISO :confused:

erm, there is woolies (local name for woolsworth) all over the country.
by any case, which outlet you visited? the one in the City Mall?
I think there is the only one Woolies at Wollongong right? ;) I remembered I have to walk pass this place to get there:

20060720010643_ac0t1102.jpg

My wife studied here:

20070602013319_ac0t1118.jpg

So that is how I ended up in Woolies at Wollongong.

Sorry to TS for the OT posts. ;p

i'm not sure what caves i'll be visiting.. would probably decide on the day itself..

hmm if no tripod i guess its high ISO :confused:

no worries abt the OT.

Yea very high ISO. And forget abt using flash... makes your pic look very unnatural. This is when you wished you had a FF cam ;)

the picture on the train tracks didnt look familiar to me :embrass:
which station did you walk pass? Wollongong Station?

ps: there is 1 woolies in Wollongong Central, 1 in Figtree, 1 in Fairy Meadow.. all within 10mins drive from the uni..
the uni is nice and cosy but at the same time slightly disappointing yeah?

Status
Not open for further replies.