suggest place for a pre wedding pictorial in singapore

bujay

Jun 13, 2011
im a philippine base photographer and i will be doing a pre wedding pictorial in singapore this august any suggested place?

thanks in advance...

If you like nature: Botanical Garden
Clarke Quay, Singapore River
Singapore Flyer

the couple is still undecided what theme, but im suggesting a retro style look..

thanks smilegal for the reply and crytal1993

Are u thinking of western retro or oriental retro?

If western, then the colonial buildings like Fullerton hotel, raffles hotel or the building at city hall area are all good. If oriental/Asian retro then Chinatown/joo chiat/little India shophouses or small lanes will b great

Are u thinking of western retro or oriental retro?

If western, then the colonial buildings like Fullerton hotel, raffles hotel or the building at city hall area are all good. If oriental/Asian retro then Chinatown/joo chiat/little India shophouses or small lanes will b great

if you want a fusion mix, Ann Siang Hill :D

thanks photoart and kei for the suggestion ill consider this places and talk to my client hope to meet you when im in singapore...

Many many go to fort canning area.. Not sure if it's still accessible though. :)

Does your couple like Italian touch?
There is this Pastamania, some of its outlet e.g. in Northpoint Yishun, are nicely decorated.
They may have Vespa in display. 313 at Sommerset also has a vespa, I could not remember the restaurant name, but I think you should check with them, e.g. if you order food, will you be allowed to take photos. The next door Forever 21 may have retro accessories to suit your theme.
Color range: red, green, white (just like the Italian flag).
You can ask them to wear old days large plastic sunglasses.
Wear stripes-pattern dress / shirt.
Tie a hair-band, big earrings.

smilegal said:
Does your couple like Italian touch?
There is this Pastamania, some of its outlet e.g. in Northpoint Yishun, are nicely decorated.
They may have Vespa in display. 313 at Sommerset also has a vespa, I could not remember the restaurant name, but I think you should check with them, e.g. if you order food, will you be allowed to take photos. The next door Forever 21 may have retro accessories to suit your theme.
Color range: red, green, white (just like the Italian flag).
You can ask them to wear old days large plastic sunglasses.
Wear stripes-pattern dress / shirt.
Tie a hair-band, big earrings.

Stores and restaurants, especially chains like pastamania, will not allow commercial or paid shoots inside.

daredevil123 said:
Stores and restaurants, especially chains like pastamania, will not allow commercial or paid shoots inside.

Why stores and restaurants don't allow photography?

donut88 said:
Why stores and restaurants don't allow photography?

It is usually they are concerned that people will try to copy their concept. And this is the place they do business in, do you think they will allow commercial or wedding photographers to go in there to do their business in?

Cuppage, Dempsey, Tanjong Pagar Railway Station are good locations for outdoor bridal shoot. I think with the right clothings, accessories and make-up, you shall be able to bring out the ideal of the theme, rather than relying on the shooting location.