Suggest Pentax`s "Free bag with dslr", which bag would you want?

Reportage

Nov 24, 2008
Supposing there was such a thing going on, which bag would you like them to oem?

Billingham :bsmilie:

Ok a bit more serious now, I really think if Pentax OEM a bag they will not choose something so common like crumpler or lowepro, because their vision is always to do something different from the main players...

Ok a bit more serious now, I really think if Pentax OEM a bag they will not choose something so common like crumpler or lowepro, because their vision is always to do something different from the main players...

agree. get Marc Newson to design one

Tamrac, ORKIO (Belgian), etc . . .::::ORKIO::::Look at the brand of the camera model ;p

Last edited:
Pentax X Porter. lol
Just like how Im getting their Nikon X Porter.
A collaboration of some sort will do.

Last edited:
I'd like a green colored canvas "China Bag" with soft padding.
Nothing that shouts "Look! Look! CAMERA BAG.... can rob .... can pickpocket! " :D

Canon steal vanguard design and do 1 "EoS" bag exactly look like uprise 28

Maybe pentax can do the same and create 1 "K" bag with billingham design . Lol

Sure very popular

I would save up for a Billingham... Well worth the $$$ IMHO. Get it in HK for even cheaper prices!

the one i remember seeing was pentax logo lowepro slingshot.

agree. get Marc Newson to design one

Samsonite Scope designed by Marc Newson:

b-55upright-yellow.jpg

Now we know where our bumblebee K-01's color came from :D

Samsonite Scope designed by Marc Newson:

b-55upright-yellow.jpg

Now we know where our bumblebee K-01's color came from :D

You beat me to it- I was going to suggest this too :)

Today bring a friend to buy K-r at SLR-r... as i know not free bag and sd card for pentax... so we buy it at the IT show first...
in the end, SLR-R free a class 4 Sandisk 8GB card and a $28 lowpro bag....

Today bring a friend to buy K-r at SLR-r... as i know not free bag and sd card for pentax... so we buy it at the IT show first...
in the end, SLR-R free a class 4 Sandisk 8GB card and a $28 lowpro bag....

As I understand from OP and SLRR, if you pay a bit more, you can get the "free bag and SD card"

As I understand from OP and SLRR, if you pay a bit more, you can get the "free bag and SD card"

when we pay for the cam... then she ask me to choose colour and take mem card... i ask her can i top up more for better bag or faster SD card... answer is no....