sudden surge

Status
Not open for further replies.

muka_tikus

Mar 21, 2004
East
hey guys, anyone noticed d sudden surge of ppl sellin their nikons esp. F90x in buy & sell forum? issit juz my imagination or is there some lobang goin on dat i'm not aware of? :think:

Only thing I've noticed lately are the numbers of 300Ds and 10Ds being sold :D

less pple shooting film... so sad.

It's all because of one chap digging up old threads and asking questions, that's all.

actually.. its not a sudden surge of F90x for sale..

its this guy going around, upping all the F90x posts of yesteryears.. cause he wanna buy i think

Well, the F90x is a good cam.

aso.... now dat u mentioned it... thx 4 d enlightenment. 90x is a gd cam but i chose F4 over it.

cheers!!

I'm still going to keep my F90X - DSLRs become obselete when newer models arrive, unless of course they stop producing film negatives! :dunno:

Yes, 90X & F5 are good cameras.

I am still gonna keep my film cameras (FM2, 90X & F5) no matter what. Picture quality wise and the whole picture taking experience is different from digital.

Sometimes, it hurts me alot to see such good cameras going at ridiculously low prices (I once saw someone willing to sell his F5 for S$1700). I was shocked. It is true that more people are switching over to digital but by pushing their film bodies to such low price shows us just how much these people appreciate their cameras.

I am going digital, but that doesnt mean i will betray film.

hey.. flim cameras too can produce stunning pics.... hahaha... remember.. the best flim will too determine the best pics... u can change the flim to ur liking.. but we cannot change the CCD to our liking... hahaha...

the colour will be dull on dSlrs unless they are PSed, but for flims. haha.. PS not required.. hahahahaha....

Status
Not open for further replies.