Sucked "out of sympathy"

my vacuum cleaner sucks all the time. and it does not require sympathy

I wonders how she begged for it?

Last edited:
EDMW has moved to CS.

:bsmilie:

he must have mistook her mouth for his vacuum cleaner

Peter Lim should start a charity that provides such a service out of sympathy for people in such need.

No-Job-Skills-But-Looking.jpg

He is making a mistake in court. His lawyer is not the best. What he thinks is not the point. Whether he did it out of sympathy or other motive is not the point. Nobody can prove what he thought. It is a moot point and a total waste of time to pursue this argument.

What he did is the point. And it is against the established rule. Guilty.

He is making a mistake in court. His lawyer is not the best. What he thinks is not the point. Whether he did it out of sympathy or other motive is not the point. Nobody can prove what he thought. It is a moot point and a total waste of time to pursue this argument.

What he did is the point. And it is against the established rule. Guilty.

just need to show that his actions and his position have no link/influence on each other can liao. cnb one got away liddat what.

That's why she say she like him n he say mercy suckadoo... All out of emotion and lust nothing to do with business. Copying the 1st case.

i am waiting for CPIB get orh-bak-kak again. They are not building good cases if the links are tenuous as the CNB case.

It is sad if the simplicity of a case can be argue by saying thinking like that. Then the law needs to be reviewed altogether.

The fact that he is in a position to influence a purchase and be is dealing in private with an interest party, he has obligation to declare before be sympathize with that person. If he has not declared, guilty is the only outcome.

this guy lost whatever little respect left i have for him. kena sucked means kena sucked...horny means horny. next time those kena caught going to geylang or ktv by their wives will claim they are being sympathetic to the FTs there. LOL

I need to find these women.... I can also be sympathetic ! :)

Your Lifetime Membership Number for Peter Lim's Club of Sympathetic Men is S006969. You queue number is 1228. Venue: Stadium Walk Car Park B.

wah the milk of hu - man kindness.

Your Lifetime Membership Number for Peter Lim's Club of Sympathetic Men is S006969. You queue number is 1228. Venue: Stadium Walk Car Park B.

just be careful not to enter an "occupied" lot where there is another Sympathetic Member waiting to give his love away.

The legal process has run its course.
He has been deemed guilty by the judge.
Although he may appeal, the tide seems to be against him.

As a side observation, wonder how this will affect the street-cred of the ex-SCDF-top-guy's lawyer. Guess it is down a notch.

Because the other CNB guy had a different lawyer and won his case.

Though the two cases are different, people can just take a simple view and say they don't care about details - they just look at the results.

For the lawyers who take on high profile difficult cases, winning can cement their reputation as a legal ace.
Losing can do the opposite. It is a risk for them too.

Last edited:
As a side observation, wonder how this will affect the street-cred of the ex-SCDF-top-guy's lawyer. Guess it is down a notch.

Because the other CNB guy had a different lawyer and won his case.

Maybe the previous argument for the CNB guy was that whether he receive extra or not, he is not in the power to influence the outcome of the vendor selection?

So, decision makers, you guys can never be sucked safely. This perks only available for xiao luo luo ranks. :bsmilie:

Last edited:
Maybe the previous argument for the CNB guy was that whether he receive extra or not, he is not in the power to influence the outcome of the vendor selection?

So, decision makers, you guys can never be sucked safely. This perks only available for xiao luo luo ranks. :bsmilie:

Nature's idea of justice :bsmilie: