Subsidize your Epson Printer

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

patrick99

Hi,

Epson 3100Z has a promotion going on now at 699, only valid if you buy a Epson printer. I want to get the camera but do not want to buy the printer.

If someone plans to buy or have bought recently a Epson printer, I'm willing to subsidize SGD35 (in cash), if you can lend me the receipt and maybe the warranty card for me to buy the digicam at 699.

Pls reply to my email.

Thanks!

Originally posted by patrick99
Hi,

Epson 3100Z has a promotion going on now at 699, only valid if you buy a Epson printer. I want to get the camera but do not want to buy the printer.

If someone plans to buy or have bought recently a Epson printer, I'm willing to subsidize SGD35 (in cash), if you can lend me the receipt and maybe the warranty card for me to buy the digicam at 699.

Pls reply to my email.

Thanks!

Is there any particular palce where I need to buy the printer from? Any dateline for the purchase of the printer?

Show the receipt as proof will do?

I don't think there're specific shops that you have to buy the printer from. What you need is to get an official and valid receipt and warranty card from that shop. Also, pls take not that the printer model has to be the "border-free" model which are 810, 895 and 1290.

Email me if you're interested.

Originally posted by patrick99
I don't think there're specific shops that you have to buy the printer from. What you need is to get an official and valid receipt and warranty card from that shop. Also, pls take not that the printer model has to be the "border-free" model which are 810, 895 and 1290.

Email me if you're interested.

Border-free? Then mine is out.

Status
Not open for further replies.