Submission thread for Gain City event contest

ortega

Nov 2, 2004
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
Thank you for coming to the event, please post your best 3 images for submission to the contest.
The winner will walk away with a Nikon J1 camera with a 10mm lens. (retailing at $949)

Photo processing is allowed but please keep reality in check.
Copyright of all submitted images will remain with the photographer.
All participants grant ClubSNAP and Gain City no exclusive rights to display the images.
Which means that they will be posted online for everyone to admire and also to announce the winner.
If you are ok with letting the models use the picture, please indicate.

Submission deadline is 2359hrs Sunday 30th Sept 2012
Winner will be announced on Moday 8 October on Gain City's Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/likegaincity

Firstly here are some images from the Nikon J2 camera which I used to demonstrate.
If you want higher res images to keep please go to ClubSNAP's Google + page and download
(the compression on Facebook is really bad)

DSC_004310.jpg

Class95 DJs Jean Danker and Mike Kasem suprised us by dropping in to our shoot.

DSC_00396.jpg

DSC_00407.jpg

DSC_00234.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, below is my best shot :

Once again, Thanks for Gain City, LG, Nikon & organizer Ortega that give me an opportunity to take Race Queens and F1 car photos.

Thanks. =D

Here are 3 shots from me, got the model to pose for me with 3 different expressions :)

8019404141_65dfd269a2_c.jpg

8019401661_8f417958ae_c.jpg

8019460428_ae214a1159_c.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for organizing this shoot. Here are my photos. The model is free to use them.

IMG_0276-1k_zps32b3ee0e.jpg

IMG_0262-1k_zpse404257e.jpg

IMG_0251-1k_zps80a6041c.jpg

Thank you so much for this opportunity Ortega and Gain City! Now I'm just so into the photography mood. :)

Models are free to use my photos.

DSC_5421.jpg

DSC_5424.jpg

DSC_5436.jpg

Last edited:
Hi all, here's my overdosage of this really awesome model for the event...

To the organisers: A humongous thanks for organising this event. I gained experience in shooting under controlled conditions.

To the model: You were awesome! It will be my pleasure if you do choose to use my work. Thank you for your hard work posing!

DSC_5952_1.jpg

DSC_5954_1.jpg

DSC_5927_zpsd005a16e.jpg

Thanks for viewing!

Last edited:
Here are my 3 Photos, free to share them on FB.

SG_Expo_F1_Model_Shoots_15_of_44_copy.jpg

SG_Expo_F1_Model_Shoots_39_of_44_copy.jpg

SG_Expo_F1_Model_Shoots_42_of_44_copy.jpg

Drop by at my photo collections to view more, will add in more photos there when i am free
ArmKnight's deviantART Gallery

PS: i can't seem to see my own upload images, try deviant art and submitting on "Member Galleries" at CS. So ya just the link, if it is just me.

Last edited:
Thanks to Gain City and Organiser Ortega for organizing this wonderful special event at EXPO on last Saturday and Sunday

The Medias and Models are free to use my photos for publishing and personal use.

Drop by my facebook page @ Kelvin.S Photography | Facebook for photos.

Do need Hi-Res Photos with or without watermarks can request from me. :)

Below are my 3 best photos.

Hope everyone enjoy it.

Once again. Thanks to Gain City, Organiser Ortega and the wonderful and pretty models

Last edited:
Last edited:
Models please PM me if you want copies of your images ... again, thank you for your efforts .... i know it wasnt easy posing for 2 whole days :)
a_two.jpg

c_stella_2.jpg

c_2_together_side.jpg

Last edited:
Here's my submission! thanks for organising this shoot! My first model shoot! Great experience!!! =)

DSC_2437.jpg
DSC_2439.jpg
DSC_2456.jpg