Subbuteo Fans.....any one??

Status
Not open for further replies.

tangoninazero

Feb 25, 2003
Green Mile
tangoninazero.clubsnap.org
Cheers Folks

Any fellow clubsnappers are fan of Subbuteo.....remember those little soccer figures which you use your finger to flick them and score goals.....

Wonder if any one has any idea if any shop in Singapore still carry them....

Cheers...maybe if there are enough can meet up someday to have game or two or even macro shots hah :)

Wah, Subbuteo. Brings back memories of my childhood. Always fight with my brother whenever we played.
I think you are twenty years too late ;) The pitch mat now probably all white cos seh kor (mouldy) oredi.

china square central . one of the shops has it.

Good idea, time to ransack my cupboard. :bsmilie:

Consider one of those expensive toys during my time. Even a $5 toy to me is good enough liao, never dream of owning Subbuteo although like it very much that time. :(

Wah! I was just thinking about Subbuteo a week ago! I always envied my classmates who had a set. In the mid-80s, the basic set was $50, which was reaally expensive then. Way out of my reach as a pri sch kid, and I didn't even think of asking my folks for a set. Then in the early 90s, the price jumped to $88m at dept stores like Robinsons. And that's about the last I ever recalled seeing it...

Geee.. thanks will go down to the place to find the shop...
Yah man....the last time i saw the set in Singapore was like years and years ago....
lucky for me the pitch i have hasnt turn moldy....most likely will iron it and use it as a decoration for my wall hah....

Status
Not open for further replies.