Subaru Team Challenge 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

raincool2005

Sep 10, 2005
Raffles Place
hi all, anyone went to shoot at the " endure for a free car " competition... ? feel free to post yr pic.. thanks.:bsmilie:

that gives me an idea. the camera-makers might wanna copycat the same endurance competition, get competitors to handhold some pro body with some mama lens unassisted for the longest time and the emerging champ walks away with the whole gear :)

raincool2005 said:
hi all, anyone went to shoot at the " endure for a free car " competition... ? feel free to post yr pic.. thanks.:bsmilie:

why? your friend or family member inside ah?

user12343 said:
that gives me an idea. the camera-makers might wanna copycat the same endurance competition, get competitors to handhold some pro body with some mama lens unassisted for the longest time and the emerging champ walks away with the whole gear :)

Good idea !!! :bsmilie:

user12343 said:

:bsmilie: pro body with some mama lens...? :devil: how abt a 1Ds mkII with the EF 1200mm... ;)

damian77 said:
:bsmilie: pro body with some mama lens...? :devil: how abt a 1Ds mkII with the EF 1200mm... ;)

This one no need 70+ hrs, just at most 24 hrs then you will have a winner.:bsmilie:

wahahaha, maybe a 200mm lens on a 1DSM2 can still hold for hours......:bsmilie:
damian77 said:

user12343 said:

sounds good ! suggest to Nikon, Canon etc... see who can hold the camera for days and nites.. till drop.:dunno:

damian77 said:

wah lau.. might well shoot in an army weapons range... sitting position, prone position, standing position.. and run and shoot position ! best photo will win the entire collection of Nikon DSLR cameras plus lenses.;) how about that ha ?

raincool2005 said:
wah lau.. might well shoot in an army weapons range... sitting position, prone position, standing position.. and run and shoot position ! best photo will win the entire collection of Nikon DSLR cameras plus lenses.;) how about that ha ?

:bigeyes: Army Range ATP. :bsmilie: ...My frd where's the "Shack Faces" pix of the Subaru Team Challenge? Tot you told mi you going to post on CS? Yet to see them on Reportage & Sports sub forum...;)

post post post:sweatsm:

Come to think of it....if someone ever organises a similar event where you gotta hold on to a 1DsMkii for 2days or put your hand on a 120mmL....i will definitely be able to tahan;p

Status
Not open for further replies.