Subaru Challenge 2008 @ Taka/ Ngee Ann City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wat is there 2 snap?

People & cars (if u like subaru that is)...you can shoot as many portraits as you like, cos they got their hands stuck on the car, can't really move much... if they want to win the car.... :bsmilie:

lol

Last edited:
participated a few time.....really one of the most boring events imagined.

but if want to cover, best time is after midnight when a lot of first timer collapse. a lot of possible interesting pics but must have own transport.

The Boring Stuff (Terms & Conditions)

- This contest is open to all living human beings and aliens residing in Singapore.
- Winners will be notified by email, so please ensure your registered email address is correct.
- Winners who don't respond within 1 week will have their prizes forfeited.
- Judges' decision is final. No other correspondence will be entertained.
- The organizers will have unlimited rights to use all photos submitted for anything they wish.
- Staff from Motor Image, MediaCorp Radio, and anyone involved in this event may
participate for fun but cannot win anything.
- Cover Kacheng (ie. backside) clause applies. Although we hope not to, we do reserve
the right to amend anything in here as we wish without any prior notice.

Your participation in this contest means that you totally agree with everything here, and also other things not yet in here as per the above Cover Kacheng clause. You further agree not to complain, scold, insult, or harbour any evil/ill thoughts or intentions about the Organizers and all parties involved in this event. It really wouldn't matter anyway, so please don't.

pros @ work.i think i pass...

Different DJs come in at different times. No calendar of DJs appearing though. But you can be pretty sure they won't be at the site when they've a radio show to host :)

I was not familiar with the late night 'DJ' but yes, at least 1 (I reckon she was last night's DJ) will be there. But of course, you won't get full "live" coverage in the witching hours, at least true from what I've experienced.

left 20++

the guy won i think. mary did not make it to the end i guess. while i was walking i see cheering and smokes? and videocam at the car nearer to the 7 eleven

Status
Not open for further replies.