suay ah......kanna car accident today :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

swimcraze

:cry:

front part of my car is gone....below the bonnet.
apart from a big whole in my pocket, thank God i am unhurt.
It is all a matter of + and - a few seconds.
If i were to have been there a few seconds early, i could have avoided the car coming onto me.
If i were to have been there a few seconds later, the car could have knocked into my car door where i was seated.
The driver was driving at great speed ;(

sigh......

Thank God nevertheless....that all is well, apart from my wallet :cry:

swimcraze said:

If i were to have been there a few seconds early, i could have avoided the car coming onto me.
If i were to have been there a few seconds later, the car could have knocked into my car door where i was seated.

sigh......

oh... u do a 3rd party claim lor...
but next yr ncb will go up lah :sweat:

alternatively, claim directly from the 3rd party's insurer and not from yoru own. that will protect ur ncb :p

RuthBaby said:
oh... u do a 3rd party claim lor...
but next yr ncb will go up lah :sweat:

From the sounds of it, seems like the other party was at fault, anyway thank God your camera and you are still alright.

swimcraze said:

sigh......

at least your car did not dive into the pool.

Thanks for your concern.
Am still in a shock at the cost i have to pay for the damages...

I am currently based in KL, where the accident took place...
Apparently, it is easier to settle it between the drivers than to make a police report, which will take ages. Those who are familiar with the malaysian system will know what i am talking about.

Both the driver and i have decided to settle it ourselves, instead of making an insurance claim, which requires a police report :confused:

sigh....

will have to start saving again for my dream D70...... :cry: :cry: :cry:

kelster said:
Wah...must be a lil shocking to have the car slam right into you.... :sweat:
Like so many already had said...thank God you're unhurt....

yeah!!!!! could see that both the driver's and my hands were shaking while we were taking down our particulars!!!!!!! :sweat:

You took any photos?

This is not a joke but really for evidence purposes.

RuthBaby said:
lolz!!!
the condo demand the teski coy or the teski uncle to pay for the damage :bigeyes:
Heh....only read abt it from the online version of Straits Times....the condo got damages meh??...maybe the pool got a lil petrol only mah...heh heh... :dunno:

swimcraze said:
yeah!!!!! could see that both the driver's and my hands were shaking while we were taking down our particulars!!!!!!!
rite...I kana a lil accident myself here in the States...heh..screwed my front suspensions and my left wheel...me mounted a curb while avoiding a crazy driver...cost me like over 2K US$ to repair man :cry: ...me was like eating bread for mths...so...I know how you feel man...

kelster said:
rite...I kana a lil accident myself here in the States...heh..screwed my front suspensions and my left wheel...me mounted a curb while avoiding a crazy driver...cost me like over 2K US$ to repair man :cry: ...me was like eating bread for mths...so...I know how you feel man...

wah....lucky i had to pay in RM not US$$$$
otherwise i :faint: liao....

The damages cost me about $850 sin. :bheart:

This accident just made me realised how a difference of a matter of seconds can make a BIG difference to our lives... :sweat:

swimcraze said:
wah....lucky i had to pay in RM not US$$$$
otherwise i :faint: liao....

The damages cost me about $850 sin. :bheart:

This accident just made me realised how a difference of a matter of seconds can make a BIG difference to our lives... :sweat:

heh...and to always wear your seatbelts...

Bro if the other car kenna u its not ur fault.. can claim full repair cost from him

Status
Not open for further replies.