StreetShooter

Jan 17, 2002
Katong
streetshooter.clubsnap.org
IMG_4518.JPG

IMG_4521.JPG

IMG_4523.JPG

IMG_4524.JPG

Yah I REALLY REALLY liked that one. Unfortunately I was too shy to hang around and take more pics. But that would have destroyed the illusion, anyway.

Nice jeans! :)

I like the Anna Sui's shot too.

To be totally honest, I think she was posing for me. She saw me coming, saw my camera, and adopted the position for quite some time. In fact, her friends moved out of the way so that I could get a clear shot. All this without anything being said.

Oh, you r bad, you r really bad:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Originally posted by StreetShooter
To be totally honest, I think she was posing for me. She saw me coming, saw my camera, and adopted the position for quite some time. In fact, her friends moved out of the way so that I could get a clear shot. All this without anything being said.

i assume u took your meter reading off the near 18% reflectance of the butt? ;)

cool shot......

hmm... I arrived earlier so the show was not up yet. Instead, I was trying to shoot this girl as she stood beside the telephone booth (near MRT). A nice composition to me. Before I got a suitable composition, however, she noticed me and... OMG, push the button and run away...

020420_girl.jpg

Originally posted by tomshen
hmm... I arrived earlier so the show was not up yet. Instead, I was trying to shoot this girl as she stood beside the telephone booth (near MRT). A nice composition to me. Before I got a suitable composition, however, she noticed me and... OMG, push the button and run away...

:bsmilie:

Run away? lol

Anyway, go orchard never shoot some chio bu for us :D

Originally posted by StreetShooter
IMG_4523.JPG

nicely done!
may i know which mode/setting used? or any zoom lens?
i'm playing around with a Canon G2 but dosen't seems to make use of it well.

i've tried "portriat mode" to take such shots(blur background) but i've got problem focusing(couldn't focus on the foreground or background i want it to focus on).
and most of my pics looks squarish or unfocus. :cry:
anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.