Stupid Singaporeans, lets all help our FT to integrate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aiyah not only ang mo think singaporean stupid even singaporean also think themselve stupid... just go to Bn S got ppl selling nikon 18-70 for $500..:bigeyes:

Ok! I admit! I always sort of like it when it's Singaporeans bashing fellow Singaporeans. I'll joined in also :embrass:

But when it's a foreigner bashing us, I will stand up and fight! :angry: :sweat:

Eh bro, how come you so 'li pu' one, can OT to Nikon lens selling price at B&S? :bsmilie:

Last edited:
Ok! I admit! I always sort of like it when it's Singaporeans bashing fellow Singaporeans. I'll joined in also :embrass:

But when it's a foreigner bashing us, I will stand up and fight! :angry: :sweat:

Eh bro, how come you so 'li pu' one, can OT to Nikon lens selling price at B&S? :bsmilie:

no we must have gu qi.. if not in the wrong even grandfather bash u also fight back;)

Want people to die because of bicycle parking? :cry: :cry:

When we are teenagers, we also do a lot of stupid things right?

Yes... That's why all of us here agree that his tone is over the limit... but what he said is true and like a needle poking into us and cause us to bleed...

So, now since we know how people will feel if we criticise their whole populations, let us not do it ourselves against other people.. like saying these country people very loud or smelly or dishonest, just because of a handful of individuals... They will not like it too...

and also, for those with kids... remember to take care of them in public places...

and also, for those with kids... remember to take care of them in public places...

Especially when inside public libraries....please :sweat:

Hi,

What's the difference when a foreigner is criticizing or a local? The criticism is the same, and if it is valid try to look beyond who said it, cause who said it is not important.

Try to look at the criticims only, and if it makes sense do something about it! Criticism only means there are things going wrong, and we have to do something about it.......try to overcome your ego, pride or whatever is blocking you to see the truth

There is an analogy:

A guy was hit by an arrow and before being treated, he demanded to know who shot it, what bow was used, what arrow it was, etc.......by the time he knew all the answers to this, he died.....

Now at least you also feel when Singaporeans generalize FT and other foreigners? There is no use in generalising, I go to Europe often and it happens now in Europe where almost all Muslims are being seen as potential terrorists, just because some are brainwashed into doing terror...........

Ignorance breeds stupidity.........

Hong Sien

Hi,

What's the difference when a foreigner is criticizing or a local? The criticism is the same, and if it is valid try to look beyond who said it, cause who said it is not important.

Try to look at the criticims only, and if it makes sense do something about it! Criticism only means there are things going wrong, and we have to do something about it.......try to overcome your ego, pride or whatever is blocking you to see the truth

I'm only human :cry:

Prejudice=Ignorant

normally a person who is prejudiced against another person of a different race/religion/sex/nationality etc simply because that person is ignorant about the other person's culture.

I am a regular cyclist at East Coast Park, I see these "problems" all the time. However in Singapore, cycling is merely a leisure past time activity, unlike some other countries where cycling is a also a mode of transportation. Cyclists(typically young people who are not vehicle owners) here are not aware of road rules.

in Tokyo Japan, people stand on one side of the escalator to allow people on the other side who want to walk faster past them. In trains, the Japanese do not allow mobile phones to ring, actually even talking on the phone is frowned upon.

We do these things in Singapore or in the United States. Does that meant we are stupid? We are just being ignorant of cultures of different people, that's all.

We sometimes are also prejudiced against Mainland chinese for being loud and squat all over the place. but in their own country, everywhere is so crowded and noisy that they need to "shout" to get themselves. It's also hard to get a place to sit in crowded place, so they will just have to squat at any availiable space.

We need to understand people of other cultures and nationalities or else we cannot understand/accept others.

being ignorant makes us stupid too?

Prejudice=Ignorant

normally a person who is prejudiced against another person of a different race/religion/sex/nationality etc simply because that person is ignorant about the other person's culture.

I am a regular cyclist at East Coast Park, I see these "problems" all the time. However in Singapore, cycling is merely a leisure past time activity, unlike some other countries where cycling is a also a mode of transportation. Cyclists(typically young people who are not vehicle owners) here are not aware of road rules.

in Tokyo Japan, people stand on one side of the escalator to allow people on the other side who want to walk faster past them. In trains, the Japanese do not allow mobile phones to ring, actually even talking on the phone is frowned upon.

We do these things in Singapore or in the United States. Does that meant we are stupid? We are just being ignorant of cultures of different people, that's all.

We sometimes are also prejudiced against Mainland chinese for being loud and squat all over the place. but in their own country, everywhere is so crowded and noisy that they need to "shout" to get themselves. It's also hard to get a place to sit in crowded place, so they will just have to squat at any availiable space.

We need to understand people of other cultures and nationalities or else we cannot understand/accept others.

It's ignorance against your own 'mistakes' or having no common sense that breeds stupidity..............

I have missed several trains just because some people here do not stand in line while on the escalators.......and one even was laughing at it

There generally is no consideration to others anymore. The older generation here are nicer cause it was nicer in the old days :bsmilie: I also see this happening in Europe where society has become so hard and tough! No more smiles, mainly in big cities......

Everyone has to earn more and more, and in this way overlook the people around them

HS

Prejudice=Ignorant

In trains that operate in Japan, females get groped.

he has his points, is not so easy to cycle peacefully on east coast cycling path...especially during the weekends.

Last edited:
Realising your faults is already halfway to the right direction :thumbsup:

It's ignorance against your own 'mistakes' or having no common sense that breeds stupidity..............

I have missed several trains just because some people here do not stand in line while on the escalators.......and one even was laughing at it

There generally is no consideration to others anymore. The older generation here are nicer cause it was nicer in the old days :bsmilie: I also see this happening in Europe where society has become so hard and tough! No more smiles, mainly in big cities......

Everyone has to earn more and more, and in this way overlook the people around them

HS

Just come back from Shanghai, do travel in their public transport glad to know we are better so improve yourself stopping pointing fingers at other.

"Hopefully the Chinese, Malays, and Indians that replace them will be smarter."

Clearly this guy doesn't know what he is talking about. LoL... I forgive his stupidity...

Beside stupid, this angmo is a great coward trying to lick the boots of China, Malaysia & India
Up for Asia:thumbsup:

If we are stupid Singaporeans how are we able to build a Nation that attract FT.

This reminded me of someone probably a white guy by the sound of it who used to post here.

Everytime he wrote about Singapore he complained this was not good lah and that was not good lah. Hear also sian.

Why was he in Singapore if he was so happy there? There are so many countries in the west a upwardly mobile professional can go to with the right qualifications or home is always greener.

When in Singapore if you are not prepared to drop your cockney twang and embrace Singlish, you are in serious trouble.

You change yourself. Singapore and the traffic flow won't change and don't have to change because of you.

:)

Last edited:
When in Singapore if you are not prepared to drop your cockney twang and embrace Singlish, you are in serious trouble.

You change yourself.

:)

Ditto!

I was in Japan several years ago.

I was bit disappointed as no man tried to grope me or pinch my bottom in the trains.

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:
What would clubsnap be without kopitiam? :D

-- Marios

I was in Japan several years ago.

I was bit disappointed as no man tried to grope me or pinch my bottom in the trains.

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

u were not in your famous attire? 8)
that would certainly help.

Status
Not open for further replies.