Stupid ref. Feeling damn fed up.

Sispecho

Sep 11, 2006
Clementi
Im insinuated by the referee. Cmon man, if that was a penalty then give duric one also la. Some more wah the China defender can handball and he was the last man. Damn kelong la. Sorry but somehow have to let go some steam.

Im insinuated by the referee. Cmon man, if that was a penalty then give duric one also la. Some more wah the China defender can handball and he was the last man. Damn kelong la. Sorry but somehow have to let go some steam.

jiak lui one...

Must ask CPIB go call him for kopi already haha.

Must ask CPIB go call him for kopi already haha.

CPIB no jurisdiction over him leh.. FIFA got equivalent of CPIB not? FRIB? F-up referees investigation bereau.. lol

Sispec Echo coy eh...

haha.

get over it. it's only a game where 22 out of 22 men chase after a ball.

Yeap sispec echo coy. Also a sispec ho.

Nope it wasnt 22 men. 21 men chasing the ball just nw. Lionel lewis just went for the chinaman's face lol!

love the way Lionel Lewis performed tonight ..... i think he did GREAT ! But what to do playing against a team of 12 .....

ed9119 said:
love the way Lionel Lewis performed tonight ..... i think he did GREAT ! But what to do playing against a team of 12 .....

I super like the punch... Haha.

we did more than OK ..... a little Red Dot of 5mil vs 1.3BILLION people .... and they still needed a 12th player to beat us

Last edited:
we did more than OK ..... a little Red Dot of 5mil vs 1.3BILLION people .... and they still needed a 12th player to beat us
Where's the LIKE button?This is one game where the boys can still hold their heads up high despite defeat.

Where's the LIKE button?This is one game where the boys can still hold their heads up high despite defeat.

Actually it's 11 vs 14... i dun believe the linesmen didnt see that it wasn't handball and duric was fouled.. they had means to communicate to the referee =P

Go lions...

so what if china go to next round? will oso get hammer by other team... so let them happy happy lor... :kok:

wbALN.png

qzrn87.gif
b6exdw.gif
2m803gz.gif

Think about this. If small red dot were to beat a large area of egoistic people, would they not be embarrassed?

To think naively, losing a soccer match could mean lesser circus acts or stunts done at the international level.

Yup. Though it was the second penalty that many Singaporeans felt was unjust.

I saw the second penalty but didnt see the first. the china players are divers lor.. and the Zheng Zhi got this kuai lan face.. lol