Stupid Question?

Why are the photoshoot charges for bikini and lingerie different when there's the same amount of cloth covering the same parts of the body??
bikini is consider swimsuit, you able to see girls wearing them in public,

lingerie is consider undies, only showing to someone very special......

get it??

Why are the photoshoot charges for bikini and lingerie different when there's the same amount of cloth covering the same parts of the body??

Wonder if you ask your gf/wife why she wear bikini to beach when she can wear her lingerie instead :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Haha.. I know the question is stupid.. but technically a 3-piece bikini is equivalent to a bra and panty, no? If the sheer amount of fabric is the same... from a male species point of view, I dun see what is the difference wo.... maybe I am just dumb?? :sweatsm:

Haha.. I know the question is stupid.. but technically a 3-piece bikini is equivalent to a bra and panty, no? If the sheer amount of fabric is the same... from a male species point of view, I dun see what is the difference wo.... maybe I am just dumb?? :sweatsm:
it is perfectly normal if you don't understand the rational behind it.

cos this is one of those Men Don't Get It thingy.

Reason is bikini can be photograph in the beach but lingerie.... police catch.

Maybe underwear do not offer same amount of cover as bikini. I dun want to go in depth. ;p

2 piece you mean..

3 piece??

http://www.sunproof.com/ls-swim-shirt-w-2pc-bikini.html

ask you,

if you are girl, most bikini in singapore means:

bikini2a.jpg

lingerie can mean things like this

BS_JLoLingerie_366.jpg

which one shows more?

lol........

sum up the replies inside, all I can say is some men still don't really get it.

just like if the girl is not photographer, she won't understand why

men need to bring DSLR out instead of P&S :bsmilie::bsmilie: