Stupid Question?

catchlights

Staff member
Sep 27, 2004
Punggol, Singapore
www.foto-u.com
Why are the photoshoot charges for bikini and lingerie different when there's the same amount of cloth covering the same parts of the body??
bikini is consider swimsuit, you able to see girls wearing them in public,

lingerie is consider undies, only showing to someone very special......

get it??

sabee

Mar 12, 2009
Upper Serangoon
www.flickr.com
Why are the photoshoot charges for bikini and lingerie different when there's the same amount of cloth covering the same parts of the body??
Wonder if you ask your gf/wife why she wear bikini to beach when she can wear her lingerie instead :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Haha.. I know the question is stupid.. but technically a 3-piece bikini is equivalent to a bra and panty, no? If the sheer amount of fabric is the same... from a male species point of view, I dun see what is the difference wo.... maybe I am just dumb?? :sweatsm:

catchlights

Staff member
Sep 27, 2004
Punggol, Singapore
www.foto-u.com
Haha.. I know the question is stupid.. but technically a 3-piece bikini is equivalent to a bra and panty, no? If the sheer amount of fabric is the same... from a male species point of view, I dun see what is the difference wo.... maybe I am just dumb?? :sweatsm:
it is perfectly normal if you don't understand the rational behind it.

cos this is one of those Men Don't Get It thingy.

spheredome

Jul 5, 2007
AMK
Reason is bikini can be photograph in the beach but lingerie.... police catch.

KY1977

Jan 3, 2008
Maybe underwear do not offer same amount of cover as bikini. I dun want to go in depth. ;p

night86mare

Deregistered
Aug 25, 2006
www.pbase.com
2 piece you mean..

3 piece??

http://www.sunproof.com/ls-swim-shirt-w-2pc-bikini.html

night86mare

Deregistered
Aug 25, 2006
www.pbase.com
ask you,

if you are girl, most bikini in singapore means:

lingerie can mean things like this

which one shows more?

daredevil123