Stupid Question but i hope some ppl can help!


Status
Not open for further replies.

ilovehouse

New Member
Oct 4, 2004
276
0
0
#1
Hello friends!!

I knw this is a stupid question, but how do u actually post a pic up to the galleries? I been surfing around and i totally cannot find out how! Please help?


thanks alot!
 

Xaler

New Member
Aug 1, 2004
241
0
0
40
Singapore
xaler.freeshell.org
#2
You need to have space on the web where you can upload pictures/files. Then include a URL that links directly to the pictures or to the page where the pictures are located.
 

Steviemac

New Member
Aug 6, 2004
67
0
0
63
United Kingdom
#3
Xaler said:
You need to have space on the web where you can upload pictures/files. Then include a URL that links directly to the pictures or to the page where the pictures are located.
Your internet service provider should have given you some free webspace when you signed up ( anything between 30 and 80mb ) , try thier online help facility if they have one and find out how to upload your pics to your webspace ( your own web address ) then just do as above post says and upload your pics and link to your post .
In certain cases you may have build your own homepage with your providers software ( only takes about 20 minutes at most ) and upload your pics to your homepage and link from there .
 

#4
ilovehouse said:
Hello friends!!

I knw this is a stupid question, but how do u actually post a pic up to the galleries? I been surfing around and i totally cannot find out how! Please help?


thanks alot!
Which galleries are you referring to? Clubsnap? or some other website? IF you are referring to other sites..they can offer you limited space for free but those that offer more space and better facilities will be charging you money for those space.

If you are referring to Clubsnap..that should not be that hard to upload some of your picturesto the site since you are already a memeber.
 

ilovehouse

New Member
Oct 4, 2004
276
0
0
#5
Clubsnap space! but i dont know how to do it! Do u knw?Does anyone knw?
 

tomcat

Senior Member
Nov 7, 2003
5,515
11
0
63
Visit site
#6
ilovehouse said:
Clubsnap space! but i dont know how to do it! Do u knw?Does anyone knw?
you have to log-in to Clubsnap Gallery first. Then the option to Upload Photos would be available at the top right corner of the screen.
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom