Stupid Photography Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

willyfoo

Jan 18, 2002
North
willyfoo.com
Any of you have funny dreams related to photography??

I just woke up from one having my prints having the blinking white highlights like the ones shown on the LCD.

Another dream I had had some mafia in Hong Kong demanding money from me whilst I was shooting some kids in a kindergarten..

How about u??

The other time I dreamt that I had a D2X, and I dreamt the mirror went up and refused to come down during a wedding shoot. Panic. :bsmilie:

I dreamt a famous female celebrity asked me to do a nude studio shoot for her. And I became famous overnight...like Russell Wong...

Not a big deal hor..

espn said:
The other time I dreamt that I had a D2X, and I dreamt the mirror went up and refused to come down during a wedding shoot. Panic. :bsmilie:
That actually happened while I was doing a shoot on my D70s, and they were gathering for a group shot already... Tried all sorts of methods including removing battery, lens etc.. and finally used my finger to force the mirror back down. Luckily that worked...

willyfoo said:
That actually happened while I was doing a shoot on my D70s, and they were gathering for a group shot already... Tried all sorts of methods including removing battery, lens etc.. and finally used my finger to force the mirror back down. Luckily that worked...
Wow... scary. Mine was the mirror went up, had to depress again to come down, after coming down it went up again. :sweat:

espn said:
Wow... scary. Mine was the mirror went up, had to depress again to come down, after coming down it went up again. :sweat:
I literally had cold sweat for that minute while that happened..

willyfoo said:
I literally had cold sweat for that minute while that happened..
I can understand what you mean man, that cold creepy feeling that creeps over you when sh!t happens... :bsmilie: It's very scary during the dream what's less in real life :bsmilie:

Sion said:
I've never dreamed about photography.

But I dream a lot about the models. :bsmilie:
3 words.

You win liao

:bsmilie:

Sion said:
I've never dreamed about photography.

But I dream a lot about the models. :bsmilie:

Yea... all in bikinis and u are not the photographer right, but something else...
:devil:

GENO said:
Yea... all in bikinis and u are not the photographer right, but something else...
:devil:
He dreamt he was the bikini? :bsmilie:

Sion said:
All the models in my dream don't wear bikinis.

They have wings and they fly around.

I was dreaming shooting the bikiniless models of yours using 1000mm then suddenly I woke up and found that I was holdinng the wrong lens, was holding my the other lens :( ...........

Sion Ho Say Bo.....Mary XXXmas

Think I drop my gear into the swimming pool or something like that in the dream I had.. :bsmilie:

So far my wildest dream is juz to be the exclusive photographer for my dream girl.

willyfoo said:

Can you try in reality, see it works? :bsmilie: I will call you master! :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.