Stupid buyer..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

baiyun

Jan 30, 2002
Bukit Batok
web.singnet.com.sg
This buyer wants to buy the season 1-3 dvds....i never specify the region code cos for me doesn't matter as my dvd player is region free and i dun have fantastic speakers.....only using the tv

today Afternoon 3-4pm i sms him, remind him meeting at 6.30pm, he say ok.......
when i reach the place at 6pm, sms him i reach, he say 645pm meet.....ok...15 mins..i can wait........

at 640pm he tell me he leave office late....655pm.........in the meantime, he sms me and try to bargain on the price again...
but i stand firm....
make me wait until 715pm........45 mins........!!

then when he reach, he check the dvds and say he only want the region 1 ones.......what bloody ****........make me stand and wait nearly 1 hr then come and tell me only want region 1 discs...
he say region 1 got what better audio feature...which his brother wants......
but just now i checked from amazon..

--------------------
DVD Encoding: Region 1
Available Audio Tracks: English (Dolby Digital 2.0 Surround), Spanish (Dolby Digital 2.0 Surround), French (Dolby Digital 2.0 Surround)
Available subtitles: English, Spanish
--------------------

from ezydvd (which i bought from)
----------------------
Audio: Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo
-----------------------

pray tell, what's the difference between the above 2???....want to bargain price also not like that mah....

at least he should have the bloody brains to confirm with me the region before even agreeing to meet or
shld have the bloody brains to try to confirm with me the region code during that long 1 hr wait........i could have gone home earlier....

if i knew he only want the region 1 dvds, i would not have agreed to meet and sell at such a low price.....
even if i wanna sell, at least i dun need to lug so many discs around....

if i am a guy, wld have scolded him 3 letter words liaoz.......f*** st****........
fuming mad .......... :angry: ;( ;( :angry:

I believe you are talking about the Buffy series right?
I don't think there is any difference in audio quality between regions 1 & 3 for this set of discs. Tell him it's only a TV series, for goodness sake!
Only difference is probably region 3 might be censored.
But I think both of you should have talked in more detail especially when it's about DVD e.g. if DVD has RCE, his player might not be able to play it, etc.
Did he apologise to you for making you wait? Not gentlemanly of him to make a girl wait so long anyway.
Just take this lesson with a pinch of salt and go through all the details before you trade in future.

Cheers!

yupz.....that's what i told him ...no diff in audio quality but he die die oni want region 1, then i tell him cannot...
he just turn and walk away.....not even 1 word of apology.....whoever is his wife or gf, good luck to her...
never see a guy with such lousy manners.....

so far those i deal with quite ok....only this one...:(
i really wonder if he so rich to get so good speakers to hear the so called "diff" between region 1 and 4, then why so stingy to bargain over the price at last minute....

Status
Not open for further replies.