stupid boat in the dragon boart race today

Status
Not open for further replies.

denniskee

Oct 26, 2003
bukit batok
Visit site
happen to be at boat quay where they are having dragon boat race. saw one of the race.

after that race, while the dragon boats are heading back to the dis-enbarking platform, there is this stupid motorized boat, cuts between the dragon boats and the platform, make a accute turn, than went right inbetween the dragon boats, so imagine the wave created by the motorized boat and those waves bouncing back from the banks of the river.

there and than, this motorized boat decpitates 2 dragon boats. i was there and i see no reason for this boat to zoom pass and than go inbetween the dragon boats.

dont know why such pilots are there to mend to boat. such irresponsible beheaviour. could have cause another dragon boat accidents. havent they learn from the previous tregidy?

this photo after the accident, the dragon boats quickly disperse to avoid anymore accident. u can see the 2 decap. dragon boats and the 2 floating heads.

decap boats
boats-with-dragon.jpg

which one is my head?
which-one-is-my-head.jpg

Last edited:
OUCH!

Hopefully the individual teams lodge official complaints and things are not covered up!

for those with psa license (obviously this pilot must have it) the rule of the road clearly states :

self propel (motorize) craft must give way to craft with limited mobility (row boat, sail boat, burge on tow, big boats)

guess the pilot got carried away. but that boat is full of people, how come nobody stop the pilot? thought these guys should be familier with the danger involves with water sports by now.:dunno:

You'll be surprised ... how many people, even those with sarteefeekates lah, degrees lah Phds lah can be EHEMZ!

Can make Dragon Boat Head Curry liao! :bsmilie:

Someone's head sure fly wan ...

Maybe got new rule? Losers got their heads chop off. :bigeyes:

skally is the safety boat for the race, the irony of it all

losers looses their head to make curry dragon head;p;p

can imagine if u r the drummer, pee in the pants man. such close shave

Hmm ... what would happen if the entire team peed at the same time in the boat? :bsmilie:

one moment u talk about curry dragon head, next moment u talk about pee:sweat::sweatsm:

Eeu mentioned pee first mah!

Hmm ... Dragon head pee curry? :bsmilie:

Depends on what kind of cover ups go on lor.

some ppdcl drivers aint gt brains. forgive them dennis. i used to drive boats for them and other events as well...

i left for one reason....

i couldnt work with people aint got brains. and they are still there.

forgive them. they need to learn things the hard way sometimes. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.