Stunning landscapes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Borrow your thread (since it is abt stunning landscapes).

Not sure if this was shared here before, but here it is again http://timecatcher.com/

I'm giving up photography :(

oooo... tell me when u throwing out ur equipment thru the window? i'll wait under ur window for ur stuff... :bsmilie:

but, seriously - these are good stuff! thnx, zaren, for the site! :thumbsup:

I'll throw down the dry cabi 1st ... u wait and catch lo ;p

tnp.gif
:bsmilie:

i need 5d....:bsmilie:

actually, i find that in certain countries, no matter how bad a photographer you are, the landscape photos always turns out nice. must be their clear blue skies and non-hazy weather.

lucky them. they have such beautiful landscape shots to start off with.

sg aka concrete jungle :D

lucky them. they have such beautiful landscape shots to start off with.

sg aka concrete jungle :D

haiz.....foreign countries can even see nice stars, singapore totally grey.:(

edit: my favourite is the paradise garden. it looks so.....ahhhh............. relaxing........... feel like just jumping into the stream.

Not being an arse or something, most of the pictures are HDR. Lovely stuff though. Thanks for sharing zaren

well, some say SG nothing much to shoot, others would argue against it.
For scenes such as these, a non-tropical climate would offer more opportunities such as those in the links.

Thanks for Sharing!

Borrow your thread (since it is abt stunning landscapes).

Not sure if this was shared here before, but here it is again http://timecatcher.com/

thx for sharing....marc adamus is also one of the featured photogs in that website.

any idea what filter was used or post processing for the effects? the colors are stunning.

any idea what filter was used or post processing for the effects? the colors are stunning.

Look under "details" for each photo in the website. camera, lens, film, filters used, post processing details are all described by the photographer.

wow these are the photos that make you want to pack up your bags and travel the world ;) actually i found out that a lot of the shots were taken with a grad ND filter.

Status
Not open for further replies.