Stuffs in Dry Cabinet

Pricless

Jul 16, 2011
Hi all,

Wanna ask a newbie question with regards to placing the followings in the dry cabinet,

-camera batteries
-battery grip
-camera battery charger
-CD & manuals
-cables

Can all the items be placed in the dry cabinet?

Just curious n seeking advise cos new to this.

Thanks

these are what i put in my dry cabinet:

-camera body + grip + strap
-all my lenses
-all my filters
-receipts + warranty documents

that's all.

one thing to note, the rubber from my battery grip is starting to come loose perhaps due to wear and tear but i think maybe due to the low humidity in the dry cab also, causing the glue to dry up.

my flash and batteries i just leave them lying around on my table. don't put your flash into the dry cabinet cause' the lubricating oil(for zoom head) may dry up faster and the plastic may start to crack over time also.

Thanks for the advise.now waiting for my dry cabinet to Stabiles first.

these are what i put in my dry cabinet:

-camera body + grip + strap
-all my lenses
-all my filters
-receipts + warranty documents

that's all.

one thing to note, the rubber from my battery grip is starting to come loose perhaps due to wear and tear but i think maybe due to the low humidity in the dry cab also, causing the glue to dry up.

my flash and batteries i just leave them lying around on my table. don't put your flash into the dry cabinet cause' the lubricating oil(for zoom head) may dry up faster and the plastic may start to crack over time also.

Ya agreed... but normally for me i don't put the grip in to the cabi...:)

Hi all,

Wanna ask a newbie question with regards to placing the followings in the dry cabinet,

-camera batteries
-battery grip
-camera battery charger
-CD & manuals
-cables

Can all the items be placed in the dry cabinet?

Just curious n seeking advise cos new to this.

Thanks

You can put anything in the dry cabinate that pleases you.

Sometimes I put tea leaves in there.

You can always place anything in there...

Really?but I thought different setting?

That's wht I was told too.....

I just keep everything inside.. just make sure your RH % is around the range..and if you use those equipment. You dont have to worry at all..

This may sound odd but I keep unused razor blades inside there as well. Helps to keep them rust free.

anything related to camera i just throw inside haha =x

Wow interesting!!!!should have gotten a bigger one.wife's handbag,CDs & etc......

And a few nos.

Actually tea leaves are good. It help get rid of strange smell coming from your dry cabinet. pandan leaves can too. Sometime I place some charcoal in it too.

That's nice.something learnt everyday.

It works still. ;)

Actually tea leaves are good. It help get rid of strange smell coming from your dry cabinet. pandan leaves can too. Sometime I place some charcoal in it too.

Thanks for the information.. i am still thinking i got so many tea leaves dunno where to keep.. will put everything in tonight.. wahahaha :)