Stuff you don't want to hear from your Wedding Photographer

Status
Not open for further replies.

opticspoint

Oct 1, 2005
Not to undermine your professionalism as a Wedding Photographer, just take this thread with a pinch of salt but can still serve as a warning to others :bigeyes:

Some might be true or made up but then again, the truth is sometimes stranger than fiction so lets start the ball rolling.....

1. I'll take better pictures for your next wedding
2. eh, just now forget to load memory card/film , can ba-lek again?
3. "The number you dial is not in use...." 7am on your wedding day

4. (to the bride during shoot) Can you tilt your head up slightly? Otherwise can see your double chin. :nono:

4. (to the bride during shoot) Can you tilt your head up slightly? Otherwise can see your double chin.

5.Oh, this is the first time for the both of you? What a coincidence, it's my first wedding shoot too!

True story:

My wedding photographer said to me, "If my shots don't turn out good, I apologize in advance". The moment I heard that, I sian jit-pua already. (And true enough, pics weren't good.)

4. (to the bride during shoot) Can you tilt your head up slightly? Otherwise can see your double chin.

5.Oh, this is the first time for the both of you? What a coincidence, it's my first wedding shoot too!

6. I will Photoshop at the studio to take out all that facial hair from the photo's if you wish madam.

6. I will Photoshop at the studio to take out all that facial hair from the photo's if you wish madam.

7. "I'm not in the mood to take photos today. Sorry" :devil:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7. "Huh? Your church wedding now meh?"

7. "Huh? Your church wedding now meh?"

8. What a great opportunity to field test my first camera! Don't worry I read the manual yesterday. *You see him fiddling with the settings throughout the entire proceedings and you know that's it*

8. "Huh? Your church wedding now meh?"

9. What a great opportunity to field test my first camera! Don't worry I read the manual yesterday. *You see him fiddling with the settings throughout the entire proceedings and you know that's it*

10. From how many 1000 feet ?

9. What a great opportunity to field test my first camera! Don't worry I read the manual yesterday. *You see him fiddling with the settings throughout the entire proceedings and you know that's it*

11. "Just that I want to be exactly sure, are you going to pay for my transportation fees, rental fees, medical fees, repair fees, and oh yeah, do you need prints, or just a softcopy? I will recommend you a rather great photo lab, and I am sure they charge quite low. Erm wait, where are my batteries?"

11. I'll take all black & white today... cos i have a late night yesterday...

12. "Just that I want to be exactly sure, are you going to pay for my transportation fees, rental fees, medical fees, repair fees, and oh yeah, do you need prints, or just a softcopy? I will recommend you a rather great photo lab, and I am sure they charge quite low. Erm wait, where are my batteries?"

13. It's a coloured wedding ? ... thats ok I don't shoot B&W anyway ... what ? ... OH! a "coloured" wedding !

7. "I'm not in the mood to take photos today. Sorry"

11. I'll take all black & white today... cos i have a late night yesterday...

12. "Just that I want to be exactly sure, are you going to pay for my transportation fees, rental fees, medical fees, repair fees, and oh yeah, do you need prints, or just a softcopy? I will recommend you a rather great photo lab, and I am sure they charge quite low. Erm wait, where are my batteries?"

13. It's a coloured wedding ? ... thats ok I don't shoot B&W anyway ... what ? ... OH! a "coloured" wedding !

14. To the bride - You look beautiful. Wanna pose nude for me tomorrow? Free of Charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.