Studio Workshop in August


Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobman

Deregistered
Oct 30, 2003
2,346
0
0
Jungle
www.monobeauty.com
#1
Date: 21 August 06 to 24 August 06
Time: 7pm to 10pm
Cost: S$250.00
Intructor/Model: French
No of Participants: 20
Location: It will be conducted in a Bigger Studio

Here are his works:

 

Bobman

Deregistered
Oct 30, 2003
2,346
0
0
Jungle
www.monobeauty.com
#4
At the same time you can book the model for private shoot on these days...

19 Aug 06 (Saturday)
20 Aug 06 (Sunday)
26 Aug 06 (Saturday)
27 Aug 06 (Sunday)

Interested PM/SMS me for more details......
 

Bobman

Deregistered
Oct 30, 2003
2,346
0
0
Jungle
www.monobeauty.com
#5
Participants will be a chance to shoot this Swiss Model in September:




You may do from Fashion to Nude Shoot for both Models......
 

zacke

New Member
Jun 18, 2006
23
0
0
#6
Wow... very interesting indeed...
 

Bobman

Deregistered
Oct 30, 2003
2,346
0
0
Jungle
www.monobeauty.com
#7
Bobman said:
Participants will be a chance to shoot this Swiss Model in September:




You may do from Fashion to Nude Shoot for both Models......
Correction, she is Swedish and not Swiss ... paiseh
 

Bobman

Deregistered
Oct 30, 2003
2,346
0
0
Jungle
www.monobeauty.com
#8
Participants will be shooting in the "Lost Suite" at the Fullerton Hotel on the 26 Aug 06 for Bridal Portfolio. Don't miss it.....

Participants of Group 1, Group 2 and Group 3, I will brief you on the details for the FREE OSM Shoots on Location Project.
 

Bobman

Deregistered
Oct 30, 2003
2,346
0
0
Jungle
www.monobeauty.com
#9
Bobman said:
Participants will be shooting in the "Lost Suite" at the Fullerton Hotel on the 26 Aug 06 for Bridal Portfolio. Don't miss it.....

Participants of Group 1, Group 2 and Group 3, I will brief you on the details for the FREE OSM Shoots on Location Project.
Sala spelling...its "Loft Suite" and not "Lost Suite"
 

Bobman

Deregistered
Oct 30, 2003
2,346
0
0
Jungle
www.monobeauty.com
#10
Bobman said:
Date: 21 August 06 to 24 August 06
Time: 7pm to 10pm
Cost: S$250.00
Intructor/Model: French
No of Participants: 20
Location: It will be conducted in a Bigger Studio
1. The workshop is conducted by a French Photographer with years of experience
2. Your model will be a Pro French Model
3. It will be a 4 days workshop and you will be taught to shoot from Fashion to Nude
4. You will have a chance to do a Bridal and Nude Portfolio in the Fullerton 'Loft Suite'
5. And you only pay S$50.00 each day to learn and shoot........
 

vfoongsk

New Member
Jun 10, 2004
96
0
0
#13
Please let me know when is my shoot.

Vincent





Bobman said:
Date: 21 August 06 to 24 August 06
Time: 7pm to 10pm
Cost: S$250.00
Intructor/Model: French
No of Participants: 20
Location: It will be conducted in a Bigger Studio

Here are his works:

 

Bobman

Deregistered
Oct 30, 2003
2,346
0
0
Jungle
www.monobeauty.com
#15
Checkout here for future updates: <<< Link removed >>> Please post updates in this thread and do not direct members to your own forum.
 

Bobman

Deregistered
Oct 30, 2003
2,346
0
0
Jungle
www.monobeauty.com
#16
update: <<< Link removed >>> Please post updates in this thread and do not direct members to your own forum.

Grp 1 - 14 slots left
 

mmk

New Member
Apr 29, 2004
143
0
0
#20
Hi,

May I know what is this workshop is about? Just shoot or there is instructor to teach how to shoot?

Thanks a lot.
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom