Studio Workshop Group II : 17 Sep 06 (Sunday)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobman

Deregistered
Oct 30, 2003
Jungle
www.monobeauty.com
Date: 17 Sep 06 (Sunday)
Time: 9am to 1pm
Instructor: Czech Photographer His works: http://www.kinkal.com/
Model: Czech Model
No of Participants: 8
Cost: S$ 150.00

This is a one day Studio Workshop. He will go through the lighting technques require to do Portraits, Fashion and Nude.

Interested PM me .....

Bobman

Deregistered
Oct 30, 2003
Jungle
www.monobeauty.com
Kns...u guys always think got opper har sms me for pee shoot. Ok, one FOC outdoor shoot only:

Model to be confirmed, mostly this French Model:

Bobman

Deregistered
Oct 30, 2003
Jungle
www.monobeauty.com
Here you are learning from 2 Pro Photographers from 2 different Nations with 2 different concepts and styles. Are you not good enough to share with you their skills? If not, are you going to let this opportunity slip by?

Here are some of their works:

The Czech Photographer website: www.kinkal.com (2nd week of Sept)

The French Photographer website: www.marcelorubi.com (1st week of Oct)

For those who are really keen to learn but could not because of fiancial difficulties, drop me a line. Part payments can be arranged before and after the workshops. If only you are willing to learn, we are willing to give......

Bobman

Deregistered
Oct 30, 2003
Jungle
www.monobeauty.com
Bobman said:
Here you are learning from 2 Pro Photographers from 2 different Nations with 2 different concepts and styles. Are you not good enough to share with you their skills? If not, are you going to let this opportunity slip by?

Here are some of their works:

The Czech Photographer website: www.kinkal.com (2nd week of Sept)

The French Photographer website: www.marcelorubi.com (1st week of Oct)

For those who are really keen to learn but could not because of fiancial difficulties, drop me a line. Part payments can be arranged before and after the workshops. If only you are willing to learn, we are willing to give......
Actually this apply to the previous workshop: http://forum.clubsnap.com/showthread.php?t=208575

If you only need to join only one of the workshops, you can choose and let me know......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom