Not open for further replies.

Bobman

Deregistered
Oct 30, 2003
Jungle
www.monobeauty.com
Studio Workshop by Professional Czech Photographer: www.kinkal.com

Outdoor Workshop by Professional French Photographer: www.marcelorubi.com

Due to some requests that cannot do on weekdays, I will make this whole day affair workshop. This is a one day Studio Workshop. He will go through the lighting technques require to do Portraits, Fashion and Nude.

So you are learning from 2 International Professional Photographers on both Studio Photography and Outdoor Photography.

Date: 17 Sep 06 (Sunday)
Time: 10 am to 10 pm
Instructor: Czech Photographer His works:
Model: Czech Model + (One FOC OSM Outdoor)
Studio: It will be conducted in a 2000 sq studio
No of Participants: 20
Cost: S$ 300.00

Extras:

Those who signed up for this workshop, will get a FREE Outdoor Photography Workshop by a French Professional Photographer and an extra French Nude Model for outdoor shoot in October.

Interested SMS/CALL/EMAIL/PM me .....

To add something interesting, I will add in another model for outdoor group shoot. So you will be learning from 2 Professional Photographers and Photographing 2 Overseas Nude Models.

Only one word can discribe: WHERE TO FIND????

Bobman said:
To add something interesting, I will add in another model for outdoor group shoot. So you will be learning from 2 Professional Photographers and Photographing 2 Overseas Nude Models.

Only one word can discribe: WHERE TO FIND????

Sorry its 3 NOT 2 Overseas Models :)

For those only wish to sign up just one workshop but get to shoot one model less:

Studio Workshop

Date: 15 Sep 06 (Friday)
Time: 7pm to 11pm
Instructor: Czech Photographer His works: http://www.kinkal.com/
Model: Czech Model + (One FOC OSM Outdoor)
No of Participants: 6
Cost: S$ 150.00

This is a one day Studio Workshop. He will go through the lighting technques require to do Portraits, Fashion and Nude.

Interested PM me .....

For those who wants to attend this workshop by the Pro Photographers but feel that don't not have the basic knowledge of studio lightings.

If you don't mind, we can conduct a FOC Basic Studio Lighting Sharing Session for you so that you can attend the Pro Studio Workshop will confidence.

Please note, it is for the workshop participants only......................

Hi Bob,

The FOC Basic Studio sharing is a good idea. Can you advice the type of lighting provided for the shoot, continuous or flash. If it is flash, I may have a problem with my Alpha Sony, Radio activated shoe not available yet.

Alpha Male

Alpha Male said:
Hi Bob,

The FOC Basic Studio sharing is a good idea. Can you advice the type of lighting provided for the shoot, continuous or flash. If it is flash, I may have a problem with my Alpha Sony, Radio activated shoe not available yet.

Alpha Male

we have both continuous and flash....dun worry.

Latest Update: 31 Aug 06

The time for this workshop will change (from 10am to 10pm) to (4pm to 8pm), due to small group participants. The other group will do on weekday evening. Here are the schedule:

15 Sep 06 - 7pm to 11pm - 2 seats left

17 Sep 06 - 4pm to 8pm - 3 seats left

Interested please PM me ..................

Latest Update: 31 Aug 06

The time for this workshop will change (from 10am to 10pm) to (4pm to 8pm), due to small group participants. The other group will do on weekday evening. Here are the schedule:

15 Sep 06 - 7pm to 11pm - Last Seat

17 Sep 06 - 4pm to 8pm - 3 seats left

Interested please PM me ..................

Guys, just recieved an email from the workshop instructor that Jana is ill and couldn't come next week but he is replacing Monika instead. But Jana will definately come 1st week of October. So if you think you don't wish to photography Monika, please let me know.... I will be calling you soon.... Thanks

Monika

http://forum.clubsnap.com/showthread.php?t=220737

Status
Not open for further replies.