[STUDIO] Sun, 11 Feb - Take a walk on the wild side!

Status
Not open for further replies.

inthepink

Nov 7, 2006
Bukit Gombak
Try something new! Each studio session, we seek to explore ideas and expand our experience. Here's our next lineup:

Date: Sunday, 11th Feb
Time: 9am-11.30am/11.30am-4pm
Fee: $80 ($70 for repeat participants) for one round or $150 for marathon session of two rounds ($140 for repeat participants)
Number of photographers: Six

As usual...
*Refreshments provided
*Hair and makeup will be done by a professional makeup artist

SESSION ONE
Models will be June and Vaune.

June - a trained dancer with years of background in contemporary dance as well as genres such as latin dance and hiphop. Beautiful, graceful, and strong, with a dancer's sleek proportions.
370808815_91def94577.jpg

Click here for bigger version

Vaune
- previously seen in the Motorshow for Subaru. Sweet and beautiful to the point of doll-like perfection.
370808818_d708e4bcf3.jpg

Click here for bigger version

SESSION TWO

Vaune (see above).

And also Belinda - you might have seen her at IT events for Canon, Apple, and Samsung, among others. We'll get to see her saucy and sexy side as she vamps it up for this shoot.
370808821_e8f76f9bc2.jpg

Ok, now the important part...
How to register for a place in the shoot:
1. PM me with your name and mobile number and let me know which shoot you are interested in (Round one, Round two, or both). I will reply to your PM with payment details.
2. Shoot details will be sent to you a few days before the actual shoot.

If you have any questions or comments, do post them here!
Only six slots available per session!

Session One - June and Vaune

Concept 1:
[June] Chinois - June's perfect posture, natural grace, and classic Oriental features (this beauty hails from China!) make her the perfect model for a classic cheongsam.

Draw inspiration from:
370814915_389c697116.jpg

Perfect in pink! The gorgeous embroidered silk cheongsam that we will be using for the shoot:
370814925_242bcc864d.jpg

Props such as traditional paper fans and paper umbrellas will be provided to achieve a vision of classic Chinois beauty.

Concept 2:
[June] Flow - A dancer does nothing better than to dance! With her strength, flexibility, and grace, June executes beautiful dance movements to perfection. Take a posed shot or capture her in motion!

Draw inspiration from:
370814923_2f267c0418.jpg

June will be dressed in a flowy, feminine costume that will enhance the beauty of her movements.

Concept 3:
[Vaune] Childhood Sweetheart - Remember the girl you fell in love with while you were still in school? Bring back memories of that teenage crush as we bring you Vaune in her doll-like sweetness, in a comfy oversized sweater and shorts. It's the soft look of youth, innocence and love... of that very first girlfriend wearing your sweater that's too big for her.

Props such as spectacles, books, and stationary (pretty printed notepaper, pen) will be provided.

That's what we have to offer for Session One! Sign up now to book your slot!

Hmm.. photo doesn't seem to be working for the cheongsam preview. Let's try again:

370814925_242bcc864d.jpg

Session Two - Vaune and Belinda

Updated photos of Belinda:
371667917_4dc9aceaf2_o.jpg

Concept 1:
[Belinda] Glamour Girl - Stunning gown, sultry makeup, and luscious curls = glamour girl dressed to kill.

Draw inspiration from:
371685357_86a95ec3ac.jpg

Concept 2:
[Vaune] Dressmaker's Doll - When the dressmaker closes shop for the night, his studio becomes the playground for his mannequin. Explore and experiment as we make Vaune as doll-like as possible, and dress her in cloth to mimic the clothes-designing process.

Draw inspiration from Vaune's photo:
370808818_d708e4bcf3_o.jpg

Props available include white boxes and a clothes rack.

Concept 3:
[Belinda] Screen Siren - Belinda vamps it up in the style of a old world Hollywood glamour! Maneater dress, killer heels, and a sexy pout complete the look.

Draw inspiration from Belinda's photo:
370808821_e8f76f9bc2.jpg

And also:
370814922_ca52d4644e.jpg

Like what we have to offer for Session Two? Sign up now to book your slot!

Dear CSLye - please clear your PM box! Tried to reply to your PM but your inbox is full.

Timing - this is the breakdown of the 3.5 hours in each session:

0000-0010: lighting setup for first concept
0010-0110: shooting of first concept
0110-0120: lighting setup for second concept
0120-0220: shooting of second concept
0220-0230: lighting setup for third concept
0230-0330: shooting of third concept

Lighting setup
There will be someone assisting with the lighting setup. The lighting setup will be done according to the concept; ie, to achieve the best possible effects for the particular concept. If you have any suggestions/preferences, they will be taken into consideration. Should you wish to change the lighting, you are free to do so within your own shooting time.

Shooting
There will be a total of six photographers shooting in a session. They will be shooting in pairs (so photographers who want to shoot with their buddies, do let me know your preferences so I can make the arrangements), and each pair gets 20 mins per concept.

Any other questions, do let me know!

Updates
Session 1: 2 slots reserved, 4 slots left!
Session 2: 1 slot reserved, 5 slots left!

Updates
Session 1: 4 slots reserved, 2 slots left!
Session 2: 1 slot reserved, 5 slots left!

Updates
Session 1: 4 slots reserved, 2 slots left!
Session 2: 2 slots reserved, 4 slots left!

Updates
Session 1: 5 slots reserved, 1 slot left!
Session 2: 3 slots reserved, 1 slot left!

Sorry, typo!

Updates
Session 1: 5 slots reserved, 1 slot left!
Session 2: 3 slots reserved, 3 slots left!

BUMP!

Still plenty of slots available! PM me now to book a slot! :)

OH MY GOODNESS! Sorry for typo!

Session one is from 9am to 12.30 pm, session two is from 12.30pm to 4pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.