Not open for further replies.

stingrey

May 17, 2005
CCK Pte Ltd
www.photonski.com
Some Studio shots taken to share.

DSC_3248_after.jpg
DSC_3252_after.jpg

^_^ Why such a beauty hid her arm at her back?

Great shot, man! Happy Friday! ^^

Yo Stingrey. U moving to studio nowadays? Good lighting and colour control! Let's shoot together sometimes.

My pic to share.

DSC_0180_copy_p.jpg

Nice shot there jenpet.
Hope to have a photo shoot with you again.

Me just follow a friend to have this studio shot.
Now a days noticed that if you pay less for shooting, you get more.
But if you pay more for shooting, you get less. :bsmilie:

lighting is very flat and the pose is awkward. it looks like she only has one arm.

nothing works for me at all in the 2 pics.

renewification,
Thanks for your comments and suggestions.
Agree that with a slightly stronger background light will be better.
Btw, you think flat lighting may be the result of main lighting and fill in ratio no enough?

wainism,
Thanks for having a look and commenting even these pic does not works for you. ;)

Some Studio shots taken to share.

DSC_3248_after.jpg
DSC_3252_after.jpg

This is an example of DI gone mad. Way way too much softenning. A side effect of too much softenning is killing any contrast. End result, plastic skin, no contrast, flat boring lighting. BTW, the second shot, you amuptated one of her arm? I dont like the complicated lines. The styling is just too busy, too much of a good thing.

Now, this is BAD. I don't even know where to start. I don't even know where to slam.

The composition is unflattering. The pose is awkward. The expression is trashy. The lighting, well, actually, lighting is ok, but this kind of flat everything evenly lit lighting set up is typically used by the "men" magazine, and I am not talking about FHM or Maxim, nor even PB or PH.

This is really BAD.

DP. Great slamming once again! Classic opening, ‘I don’t even know where to slam’. You are one enthusiastic slammer! :thumbsup: I will reserve some trashier ones for your next slam. Hehe.

Jeff. Macam not FHM macam slammed. Thanks anyway buddy.

DP,
Agree with your comments on my pic. At least no messy hair this time. :bsmilie:
Will keep that in mind and hope to improve on next time.

Jenpet,
Back to the drawing board for you and me.

EC,
Thanks.
At least to some the images works.
Sometimes "One Man meat is another Man Poison".
Photography is really very subjective.

SR, back to the drawing board is half the fun, getting slammed is the other. Hehe. ;p ;p

DSC_0180_copy_p_act.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.