Studio Shooting ??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fundee

Jan 18, 2002
UP NORTH
Visit site
I WONDER IF YOU GUYS LIKE TO TRY STUDIO-SHOOTING....WE CAN SHOOT ANYTHING THAT MOVES OR DEAD-STATIC...WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ????...WANNA TRY ??????

ME!!! Who, what, where and when??

Originally posted by Fundee
I WONDER IF YOU GUYS LIKE TO TRY STUDIO-SHOOTING....WE CAN SHOOT ANYTHING THAT MOVES OR DEAD-STATIC...WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ????...WANNA TRY ??????
u teach us lor.

me! me!!! I wanna learn studio lighting!!!

I'm interested, as long as it is more than shooting apple with different ratio of 2 or 3 lights.
Pls notify us if there's any cost involved.

Playing with main, secondary, background, hair, back (the one lighten up the edge of body from the background), top .... lighting can be an interesting exp.

To be honest, the best way to learn is to shoot your still life's because they don't make you nervous and you don't waste somebody else's time sitting for you. Better to get the lights right, by understanding their relationships etc, when you can take all the time in the world.

With people, you have to worry about posing in addition to the lights... and when you're just starting out the less you have to worry about at one time the better.

Ultimately it boils down to what you main objective is. To learn about controlling lights in a studio environment, or to spend time with a beautiful young lady?

include me also....

Originally posted by Flare

Me just kidding lah... I think shoot stills better... But then... where got studio to squeeze so many people into?

lol, in army also like that mah, cannot squeeze also must squeeze.

renting of the studio will be shared among uswho are going, planning to rent for a whole day for about $150 that is from 9-9...... the studio have 4 lights and accessories, backdrops and boom-arm...i don't think they have working table there...just in case i'll bring 2 more x-tra lights...HOW ABOUT HAVING IT THIS MID OF MARCH...EXACT DATE WILL POSTED LATER...WE CAN BE OUR OWN MODEL IF AGREED...STILL LIFE =I'M SURE YOU CAN FIND ALOT IN YOUR CAMERA BAG.....WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ???

list of interested person:

Fundee
YSLee
ninelives
Flare
Bluestrike
andslm
zhoufang
ckiang

depending on the date, I might be back in Sg... if so, then I'll come along too!

Fundee
YSLee
ninelives
Flare
Bluestrike
andslm
zhoufang
ckiang

Hey Fundee you forgot about me... :(

Originally posted by ziploc

Hey Fundee you forgot about me... :(
alamak !!!!! sori, sori, sori

Fundee
YSLee
ninelives
Flare
Bluestrike
andslm
zhoufang
ckiang
ziploc
shadus
jed

i'll confirm the date ASAP.....KEEP TRACK OF THIS THREAD...

Originally posted by Jed
depending on the date, I might be back in Sg... if so, then I'll come along too!
cool, glad you will be back, we never meet for so long already. the last time we supposed to meet was during the NDP fireworks preview, but it was my bad, i was late. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.