Studio shoot problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahbang

Oct 20, 2005
Hi, is anyone know how to setup a system for us to shoot and view from monitor screen on the spot? Apprecitae if can tell me the easier and cheaper way. And maybe the overall cost. Thanks...

not sure what you are saying? can you pls rephrase your question with clarity?

Hi, is anyone know how to setup a system for us to shoot and view from monitor screen on the spot? Apprecitae if can tell me the easier and cheaper way. And maybe the overall cost. Thanks...

u mean tethered system?

no cheapest or easiest... but really depends on your budget and the system you are using now...

can buy point & shoot series with wifi, then direct upload to desktop or laptop with wifi...

or DSLR wired to computer, use computer to control...

or use DSLR with wireless module...

Only way is through WIFI transmitters which works only with semi-pro DSLRs. Cost can be from a few hundred to 1k plus depending on system brand and first-hand/second-hand.

My bad, on hindsight actually Del CtrlnoAlt is more accurate in stating that point and shoots with wifi and DSLR with cable also works.

The newer Nikon Coolpix PnS comes with Wifi capabilities.

But if your PC is in close proximity to the studio setup, a "real" cheap way is to get extra media cards. Just remove the card, and walk over to the PC with card reader.

u mean tethered system?

no cheapest or easiest... but really depends on your budget and the system you are using now...

can buy point & shoot series with wifi, then direct upload to desktop or laptop with wifi...

or DSLR wired to computer, use computer to control...

or use DSLR with wireless module...

can sony alpha do that too?

i shoot tethered on my nikon, just have to get the software camera control pro.

shoots and transfers/displays on screen of your laptop/computer straight away

This is the cheapest way
............. a "real" cheap way is to get extra media cards. Just remove the card, and walk over to the PC with card reader.

another cheaper way you need a software and a cable, cos about $200.00

Most digital cameras have a TV out and the cables are usually included. Connect it to a TV and there you go!

Status
Not open for further replies.