Studio shoot (cost-sharing)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zac08

Feb 21, 2005
East
Just for the newbies and those interested to try out studio photography without the high costs.

I'll try to arrange for a studio session for those interested and let's share the cost of shoot (should be abt $30 - 40 or so for 8 pax) I'll need to finalise the costing figures but should not run above that, ;)

Let's try to have a show of hands to kick-start this.

ME ME!!!But got trainer to teach or not?i know nuts about studio photography

I am interested but I know nothing about it and i only have a PNS???:confused:

you need to let others know what you intend to shoot in the studio.

btw, models shoot will get more responses,

insects and bugs will not...:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

errr... what are we shooting arh?

if i be model ... i get to shoot for free? hahahaha..

I am interested but I know nothing about it and i only have a PNS???:confused:
you need a camera either has hotshoe or flash sync terminal, and able set to manual mode, typical f stop for studio shoot is somewhere f8~f16, so you camera minimum aperture also must be around this region.

hope this help.

you need a camera either has hotshoe or flash sync terminal, and able set to manual mode, typical f stop for studio shoot is somewhere f8~f16, so you camera minimum aperture also must be around this region.

hope this help.

Thanks bro for the clarification...

I will be arranging for a Studio model shoot. But due to the lowered fees area, I probably can only source for 1 model and may not have MUA.

Shooting will be in a proper studio and we'll try to guide you guys/gals as much as possible. Please do indicate your interest here in this thread so I can try to arrange for a date as soon as possible.

And the date should most probably be a weekday evening to start with. ;)

Thanks bro for the clarification...

I will be arranging for a Studio model shoot. But due to the lowered fees area, I probably can only source for 1 model and may not have MUA.

Shooting will be in a proper studio and we'll try to guide you guys/gals as much as possible. Please do indicate your interest here in this thread so I can try to arrange for a date as soon as possible.

And the date should most probably be a weekday evening to start with. ;)
you also need a few IR triggers, if the studio don't have, photographers need to source themself.

i also wan..

keep me inform please...

:) :)

Model would be from a proper agency and not a TFCD type. And the studio would be properly equipped as well. With the necessary triggers and strobes available.

Let's start a name list first so the rest can add on their names :

#1 - snapperz
#2 - k3nn3th03
#3 -
#4 -
#5 -
#6 -
#7 -
#8 -

We'll start off with approx 6 to 8 first and if we can hold this with good reviews, I may continue with more sessions in future. ;)

Model would be from a proper agency and not a TFCD type. And the studio would be properly equipped as well. With the necessary triggers and strobes available.

Let's start a name list first so the rest can add on their names :

#1 - snapperz
#2 - k3nn3th03
#3 - shahrecover :D
#4 -
#5 -
#6 -
#7 -
#8 -

We'll start off with approx 6 to 8 first and if we can hold this with good reviews, I may continue with more sessions in future.

think Majestic1C shd be experience enuff liao. ;p he can be the model this round instead

If can give an approximate price range now will be even better..

Think if you guys are looking for a studio, prices range from $25 to $50 per hour depending on your requirements. The last studio I booked was $25 per hour. Not big but cosy enuff.

Models ranges from Free (TFCD) to $X.

MUA depends on your requirements. Normally starting from $50

Think if you guys are looking for a studio, prices range from $25 to $50 per hour depending on your requirements. The last studio I booked was $25 per hour. Not big but cosy enuff.

Models ranges from Free (TFCD) to $X.

MUA depends on your requirements. Normally starting from $50

which model?

Free to $9? cos single digit price... :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.