Sep 19, 2004
East
www.bengchye.com
Studio Session at SAFRA Photo Club on the 20th Feb

Theme: Model with Jewelleries and Jewelleries on table top
Location at SAFRA Photo Studio at SAFRA Mount Faber along Telok Blangah Way
Date/Time: 20 Feb 2005 / 1400hrs
Fees between $15.75 to $26.25
the increase in price is due to 2 setup of shoot.... Studio with model and another room with table top setup....

Limited to FIRST 15 participants. For booking call 63773681/2

yes, at mt faber. actual address is 2 Telok Blangah Way Tel: 62786011.

It is actually diagonally opposite the CMPB. Check it out here

Any problem give me a call at my mobile (PM me if need further help) I can bring you there. I live just across the road.

Anyway, just want to check with the Club, are the Nikon film scanners there already? :D

I wish say a big thanks to u guys at the MF safra today! people are very friendly over there! I will be looking forward for another photo shooting with u guys

yymun said:
I wish say a big thanks to u guys at the MF safra today! people are very friendly over there! I will be looking forward for another photo shooting with u guys

Hope to see you more often.

Be reminded that the photos are for PERSONAL portfolio and not for public web and commercial use.....

hi, do anyone know where can i get the courses details and information going to be conduct(course date?, who will be conducting the course?), beside getting it from Lawerance(he is on leave for 2 days)! I try to get the info from the new staff, but all she said she is "new", and refuse try to look for it! I persoanlly felt they are not helpful (maybe i'm a newbie)!

cheers

yymun said:
hi, do anyone know where can i get the courses details and information going to be conduct(course date?, who will be conducting the course?), beside getting it from Lawerance(he is on leave for 2 days)! I try to get the info from the new staff, but all she said she is "new", and refuse try to look for it! I persoanlly felt they are not helpful (maybe i'm a newbie)!

cheers

u can email to lawrence.
maybe i can help

Status
Not open for further replies.