[STUDIO] Sat, 7 April - Sawadee ka!

Status
Not open for further replies.

inthepink

Nov 7, 2006
Bukit Gombak
You've seen her on Maxim...

419733773_759e54b6e5_o.jpg

But there's more to her than meets the eye...

424956675_c7a8923709_o.jpg

On Sat, 7 April, see and capture the different sides of Nira!

It's a FOUR hour shoot (the biggest serving of spicy tom yam ever!), in a well-equipped studio with props, central location, and one of the best makeup artists in the trade. Stay tuned for more details!

Wah... :bigeyes: Every week got shoot!

jie jie, clever arh, keep us is suspense to stay tune... uppzzz;)

Because I've committed myself by signing up as an organiser long ago! :bsmilie: I plonked down $XXX for the subscription, so better organise more shoots... ;p

It's a FOUR hour shoot (the biggest serving of spicy tom yam ever!), in a well-equipped studio with props, central location, and one of the best makeup artists in the trade. Stay tuned for more details!
Challenge our ablilty to take hot hot spicy tom yam! :devil: ;p :bsmilie: Cook the tom yam as hot as possible...

Makeup artist: Jennis Wong!

With many years of experience in bridal, fashion, and commercial work, this is a MUA who's worth every cent of her fee. Under her belt are features for magazines like Female and Nuyou, and she has also done makeup for runway shows.

A lot of ingredients go into a good photo - and a good hair and makeup artist is absolutely essential.

Some of her recent work:

Intense

430325987_b523ee1071_o.jpg

Natural

430325993_9d7e3f6d39_o.jpg

**Yes, from our previous studio session with Portia! Photo courtesy of Phoakm. :)

Trendy

430331069_28dcf95383_o.jpg

Themes

1: Soak up the sun!
A bright sunshine smile, perfect curves contained in a perfect bikini, a pareo billowing in the wind, and long long hair flying...

Outfit: bikini, pareo
Makeup/hair: Natural, straight
Special effects: wind machine

2: Your big white shirt
Subtlety is the key! No in-your-face bombshell sex appeal here; only the glowing sensuality or your favourite girl all comfortable in a big white shirt.

Outfit: oversized men's shirt and very little else.
Makeup/hair: Natural, curls.
Props: sofa, white boxes, cushions.

3: Chinatown classic
The beauty of the cheongsam lies in the fit. Cut just right, it wraps a woman's body in all the right places.

Outfit: short cheongsam
Makeup/hair: Intense, curls, semi updo.
Props: traditional umbrella, fans.

4: Glamour
Slinky, sexy, and stunning - this is a full length evening low-back, bustier-style evening gown with a sequinned bodice, side slit, and sweeping train.

Outfit: JL evening gown
Makeup/hair: Intense, curls, semi updo.
Props: -

update me~! :)

More details

Date: Saturday, 7 April
Time: 10am - 2pm
Number of photographers: 6
Fee: $120 for regulars, $130 for new participants.
Shooting style: photographers will be divided into 2 teams and shoot in a 3:1 ratio. Each team shoots for half the total shooting time. In each hour, 40 mins will be pure shooting, the rest will be for photographers to adjust lighting and for model to change, plus MUA to touchup/make changes to hair/makeup.

To book a place, PM me with your mobile number. Places are limited, so book early!

Very funny harry. You want to pay for hotel, airfare, meals, transportation, plus shopping allowance... maybe I will ask her.

UPDATE

Question: Do we shoot all 4 themes or must we choose one?
Answer: $120/$130 is for the entire 4 hour shoot, in which one theme will be shot every hour. So yes, you get to shoot all 4 themes! :)

UPDATE

Attendance List
1. Ean

To reserve a slot, PM me with your mobile number! Only six slots available, so book early!

APRIL PROMOTION

Join any THREE (3) shoots in April and get ONE (1) shoot of your choice free!

T+C
1. Free shoot to be redeemed from any shoot in June.
2. Free shoot can be of any value (my outdoor shoots range from $40-50 for repeat participants).

UPDATE

Attendance List
1. Ean
2. (reserved)

To reserve a slot, PM me with your mobile number! Only six slots available, so book early!

Inspiration for theme 4:

430759421_d242a3325a_o.jpg

Gosh that looks like Frederick Lee's, YSL and Chanel outfits. If you can get them, especially that white colored Frederick Lee dresses...am sure it will be very good for the shoot :) Nira is good guys.

Support Nira and a wonderful organiser guys....go go go...sign up now ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.