Studio Renting

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLCC

Aug 1, 2005
www.slcc.sg
Hello everyone, after I reply on http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?p=2125079#post2125079 that we are renting our studio soon, calls keep coming. Thank you to all the people who support SLCC.

I will pose the rate later by end of May. Now I have to tidy up my studio first and install a new air-con so that everyone can have a comfortable shoot. But if you need to understand the rate without delay, then you can call me at 98583502(Joanne).

As a lot of people who know me notice that my English is very the "powderful" so will get someone to help me write a proper one to pose it up here when the studio is ready.

Anyway need any studio renting or studio lighting renting call Joanne. Thank you!

Stanley Lim Colour Centre
Add: 122, Middle Road Midlink Plaza #02-03. Singapore 188973.
Off: 63382367
Hp : Joanne 98583502

Thank you for all the support to SLCC. Although the studio adv still ready yet, but For these three coming Sunday (14/05, 21/05 and 28/05) are fully booked!:thumbsup:

SLCC will pose up the rate for the studio renting on week after next, we will try our best to give our service. Those who interested but can't wait for it you can PM SLCC or call Joanne at 98583502. Thank you for reading!

Toto38 said:
Thank you for all the support to SLCC. Although the studio adv still ready yet, but For these three coming Sunday (14/05, 21/05 and 28/05) are fully booked!:thumbsup:

SLCC will pose up the rate for the studio renting on week after next, we will try our best to give our service. Those who interested but can't wait for it you can PM SLCC or call Joanne at 98583502. Thank you for reading!

Sorry Stanley forget to log out!!

yes, your english is so 'powderful'. see in bracket. i think it is deliberate.

SLCC said:
As a lot of people who know me notice that my English is very the "powderful" so will get someone to help me write a proper one to (pose) it up here when the studio is ready.

Anyway need any studio renting or studio lighting renting call Joanne. Thank you!

Stanley Lim Colour Centre
Add: 122, Middle Road Midlink Plaza #02-03. Singapore 188973.
Off: 63382367
Hp : Joanne 98583502

reachme2003 said:
yes, your english is so 'powderful'. see in bracket. i think it is deliberate.

Ya, that's why I said will write a better when the studio is ready. Thank you for reading and happy you understand my "powderful" Enghish! :bsmilie:
Free drop by we go lim kopi! (but must after next week and call before you come.)

Toto38 said:
Ya, that's why I said will write a better when the studio is ready. Thank you for reading and happy you understand my "powderful" Enghish! :bsmilie:
Free drop by we go lim kopi! (but must after next week and call before you come.)

Aiya, use the wrong nick! Sorry.....that is Stanley's nick!

Pengz both of u so cute !! :bsmilie: :sweat:

matthewgjs said:
Pengz both of u so cute !! :bsmilie: :sweat:

Thank you! You will find me more "cute" when you see me! :bsmilie: Come down to SLCC to lim kopi with me la! But......please.....call before you come come. Thank you!

Joanne

SLCC said:
Thank you! You will find me more "cute" when you see me! :bsmilie: Come down to SLCC to lim kopi with me la! But......please.....call before you come come. Thank you!

Joanne

Oh.....Sorry.....forget you nick la! :embrass: You are one of the student from Actual Wedding Day Photography Course right?

Status
Not open for further replies.