Studio portraiture course: Phocus or Safra?

Dec 15, 2014
Singapore
Hi Clubsnappers,
I am thinking of attending a studio portraiture course. There are two that I identified, one by Phocus (4 lessons (in a single week), 2 hours each, S$450/person), and another by SAFRA Photography Club (7 lessons (every Tuesday), 2.5 hrs each, $208.65 (SAFRA Member)).

Anyone has attended either of these and I would like to seek your opinion on which to attend?

Thanks.

Mar 1, 2012
Singapore
www.facebook.com
Hi Clubsnappers,
I am thinking of attending a studio portraiture course. There are two that I identified, one by Phocus (4 lessons (in a single week), 2 hours each, S$450/person), and another by SAFRA Photography Club (7 lessons (every Tuesday), 2.5 hrs each, $208.65 (SAFRA Member)).

Anyone has attended either of these and I would like to seek your opinion on which to attend?

Thanks.
YouTube. Free.

catchlights

Staff member
Sep 27, 2004
Punggol, Singapore
www.foto-u.com
I have not attend any of these, I learnt from school of hard knocks, simply last time nobody offering these.

if possible, just pay the money and learn as much as you can, AND practice on your own as much as you can, you will learn much better with both of these this way.

Mar 15, 2008
Lynda.com USD 25 per month. Hundreds of courses. Not just photography. I think they have a trial 2 weeks or so.

Top Bottom