Studio needed! Miss s'pore sandy chua 04/05

Status
Not open for further replies.

wugui81pg

Jun 8, 2005
guys, i need to ask a favour fr you guys... anyone who owns a studio and is willing to lend out for use for a good 3 hrs on next sunday 24 Jul 05 afternoon for free?

here's a brief intro of my organisation. We're called CARE Singapore (Children-At-Risk Empowerment Association), a voluntary welfare organization which aims to prevent pre-delinquents and underprivileged youths from sliding down the slippery slope of crime, delinquency and public liability, and also to empower them to help them succeed in life.

so how does Sandy Chua come into this picture? She's CARE's ambassador and i need to shoot some of her solo shots (i will be the photographer) and she together with our students. there will be no monetary reward but an appreciation gift will be given. anyone willing to lend a helping hand, pls contact paul goh at 90282504 or email me at paul@caresingapore.org .

thank you so much!

:thumbsup: for the pro!

Btw, ya... U can use Vince's studio if u wanna save on cost. Good idea!

wugui81pg said:
guys, i need to ask a favour fr you guys... anyone who owns a studio and is willing to lend out for use for a good 3 hrs on next sunday 24 Jul 05 afternoon for free?

here's a brief intro of my organisation. We're called CARE Singapore (Children-At-Risk Empowerment Association), a voluntary welfare organization which aims to prevent pre-delinquents and underprivileged youths from sliding down the slippery slope of crime, delinquency and public liability, and also to empower them to help them succeed in life.

so how does Sandy Chua come into this picture? She's CARE's ambassador and i need to shoot some of her solo shots (i will be the photographer) and she together with our students. there will be no monetary reward but an appreciation gift will be given. anyone willing to lend a helping hand, pls contact paul goh at 90282504 or email me at paul@caresingapore.org .

thank you so much!

I am curious to know about these "students". Since CARE has its own agenda which is not related to photography, can you enlighten us as to what these "students" are being trained in that they need to be present and PARTICIPATE in the shoots. Sorry about this quey, but I am suspicious by nature and it sounds like you are teaching the students about photoshoots rather than taking photos to promote the aim of CARE.

Status
Not open for further replies.