Studio Model Photography

Status
Not open for further replies.

d_studiolab

Jan 11, 2006
Bukit Batok
www.dstudiolab.com
D StudioLab is organising studio model photography event regularly in our studio for enthusiastic photographers. Studio equipments, female model, make up artist, and hair stylist will be provide. D StudioLab photographer Mr. Lim will be conducting the event. To register, please email to him at d_studiolab@yahoo.com.sg.

:think: interesting!

d_studiolab said:
D StudioLab is organising studio model photography event regularly in our studio for enthusiastic photographers. Studio equipments, female model, make up artist, and hair stylist will be provide. D StudioLab photographer Mr. Lim will be conducting the event. To register, please email to him at d_studiolab@yahoo.com.sg.

it will be useful if you can post some pics of the past events for us to see. :)

d_studiolab said:

it will be useful if you can post some pics of the past events for us to see. :)

philliptan said:
Wah, with studio eqpt, female model, MUA, hair stylist, you expect free? Cannot lah, bro... people must eat also. :bsmilie:

hmm then how much will it be??

Do u rent the studio? I might wanna rent if possible, since other studios i know are so damn far...

d_studiolab said:

Sorry to keep you guys waiting. I have schedule my next studio model event on 31/03/06. Please go to the following link for more details:

http://sg.geocities.com/dstudiolabstudioevent/

Look forwards in hearing from you guys soon.

LIM
D STUDIOLAB SINGAPORE

Status
Not open for further replies.