Studio @ Katong (For Rent)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparks5

Mar 24, 2005
Singapore - Kim Keat Link.
Hello All Bros out there..

I have a very simple studio here near katong laksa.. renting out for anyone who wants to try studio shoot or whatever other photographic/video purposes. :)

The studio equipment are as follows:

400sqft shooting studio.
Elinchrom Style 400FX x 2.
Elinchrom Classic EL 500 x 2.
Bowen 250W on Boom Arm n Stand.
2 x (60x60) Soft Box.
2x White Umbrella.
2x Silver Umbrella.
3 x 16cm reflector.
3 Honey Comb (8, 16, 32 degree)
Super Black, Super White, Chroma Green. 9ft Roll. Backdrop (Paper).
IR Transmitter (HotShoe)
Sony F828.
Makeup Kits.
4.1 Stero Sound System.

Air-Conditioned. Changing Room. Bathe Room. PC with Card Reader and PS-CS. DVD/CD Burner.

Address: 29 Marshall Road. S(424863)
Tel: 9489 1590. (Peng)
Rate: $100 - 4 Hrs. :>
Production Support Available.

You can also go to: http://photobucket.com/albums/c319/Sparks5/The Studio/ if you want to see a pic of the studio

and

http://photobucket.com/albums/c319/Sparks5/Peng Model Page/ for some pic of models pic taken with with the studio equipment :)

Interested please call me for see see or really rent. See you guys soon! :bsmilie:

Tried out Peng's studio today and loved it. The equipment is tip-top and Peng is incredibly helpful and patient (esp. with a newbie like me:embrass: ). He really took time to explain and set up everything for someone who was in a studio for the first time.:)

Unfortunately I was unable to complete the shoot due to a family emergency. Will certainly be back again. Highly recommended!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Aiyo Digiman,

Thank you for your compliment.. i guess nobody want to come to a rude place a second time right??

so customer is king lor.. but if very bad customer, i will also reconsider renting out the next time he or she want to use again..

must make each other life good ma.. if not singaore so stress liao still tarkan each other.. abit stupid and sadistic right? hahah :bsmilie:

Peng (Beng)

Which reminds me...i haven't really posted my quickie review of the studio yet! Went down with Darrel and Cindy33 to check out the place. Equipment and facilities wise are definitely there-the studio even comes with two dogs :bsmilie: Really adequate for shooting, i tried with an 85(before 1.6x) for 3/4 portraiture shots and personally the spacious room is definitely more than enough

Just don't let Peng's ah beng ways fool you guys. He's really a very nice person... what digiman said is definitely true. He seriously even keeps to his promise of throwing in the laksa with studio rental offer:bsmilie:

OT:Hey digiman, it was a real pleasant surprise seeing you post in here, let's meet up sometime soon. I've yet to thank you for your advice and help the other time.:)

Yes, upz for a great guy. ;)

Checked out the place today and am pleased with the service. What's more, it's highly accessible for me!

Am looking forward to using your studio, Ah Peng! ;p

Heehee.. i can travel there to eat Laksa and rent the studio too. Since the feedbacks is so positive. Possible to go there take a look first? :)

Castlesinthesky said:
Which reminds me...i haven't really posted my quickie review of the studio yet! Went down with Darrel and Cindy33 to check out the place. Equipment and facilities wise are definitely there-the studio even comes with two dogs

yaaaa looooorrr... jeff, u nvr indicate its 2 BIG dogs :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

aniwae the location of the studio not bad... opp parkway, sumwhere behind katong laksa.
very good for east-siders like me!!

A long overdue reply from me. Much apologies.

Was there for a product shoot and I must say Peng is a warm and helpful host (and he looks good, so can use him as a model too ;) ) He agreed to all my outrageous requests which assisted me in getting my job done.

A very cosy environment with ample space for any normal shoot.

A good place for starters to experiment and hands on feel on studio shoots.

I believe in time he'll increase his arsenal of equipments but currently for any normal photographers, his bag of toys should be more than enough.

:thumbsup:

ALAMAK! OMG! Walau you guys really say i until too nice liao la..

olmost org*** when i read your generous reviews.. i hope i can continue to support you people's photographic needs ok??

Thank you for give this small studio a chance la.. 200 thousand million thanks! :bsmilie:

mm... nothing to say liao.. may all of you have a very good year ahead and a Merry Christmas la..

Peng Beng. :cool:

ps: i love money. what about u? :confused:

Aiyah, Got to try your studio one day...you get very good comments.:bigeyes:

Sparks5 said:
ALAMAK! OMG! Walau you guys really say i until too nice liao la..

olmost org*** when i read your generous reviews.. i hope i can continue to support you people's photographic needs ok??

Thank you for give this small studio a chance la.. 200 thousand million thanks! :bsmilie:

mm... nothing to say liao.. may all of you have a very good year ahead and a Merry Christmas la..

Peng Beng. :cool:

ps: i love money. what about u? :confused:

Thank you la.. but i really check mail once a week or more wan.. so please call me if got queries la.. call my hp direct.. 94891590.

Ah Peng The Fake Beng

Will need to rent the studio soon, havnt been given a date yet, but it will be for some promotional shoot for a concert. Will contact you with a date when im given one.

Thanks and Upz for the good service :thumbsup:

Hey Peng

Just got back from a full day (8am till 7pm) at Pengs studio, and as he was such an enthusiastic and great guy, i thought id give his studio a review for you all, its the least i could do.

Where to begin...:confused: haha, well, The studio excellent all the gear is fully functional and looks brand new and works like a charm. Studio is a decent size with excellent facilities, including computer, a gd stereo system and food!

Peng was excellent, extremely freindly and also very creative, he brought many ideas forward which really helps someone such as myself who is not a "pro". These many ideas helped broaden the strecth of usable photographs. Peng is also a very good assistant and also not a bad model!

Just like to say another huge thanks from me, and ups for such a top notch studio :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Will definatly be using him again, was an extremely pleasant experience for everyone involved.

Elliot

OMG!!

I am so paiseh!! frankly.. i did not serve stallion well?? maybe not as good as i wish?? haha.. anyway.. thank you for you kind comments..

Most importantly.. those who want to rent my place please call me hp direct.. cause sometime i only check email once a week..

cheers..

Peng :p

Sparks5 said:
OMG!!

I am so paiseh!! frankly.. i did not serve stallion well?? maybe not as good as i wish?? haha.. anyway.. thank you for you kind comments..

Most importantly.. those who want to rent my place please call me hp direct.. cause sometime i only check email once a week..

cheers..

Peng :p

Wow, if you didnt serve me well and you were that good, imagine what he could do on a good day!!!!! :thumbsup:

Sparks5 said:
Hello All Bros out there..

I have a very simple studio here near katong laksa.. renting out for anyone who wants to try studio shoot or whatever other photographic/video purposes. :)

May I ask is your studio on the first floor or with lift landing because I might need to shoot some bulky products.

hihi,
introduced by my friend to come here..
finding a studio for graduate shoots (with family total 5-6 pple).... hmmmmm 4 hrs... dont tink i need that long!!!

do you provide photography services?

what backdrops do you have?

perhaps can mix graduate shots with normal casual shots / family shots?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.