Studio bridal shoot once again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paladin

Jan 18, 2002
SGP
Visit site
Thinking of doing another bridal shoot with my wife and my 2 gals whose is 6 now....think it would be great....anyway recommendation on a good studio to go to and their rates?

Paladin said:
Thinking of doing another bridal shoot with my wife and my 2 gals whose is 6 now....think it would be great....anyway recommendation on a good studio to go to and their rates?

brudder, going to a bridal studio would mean getting 'rip-off' again.... :sweat:

Just gather some like-minded khakis and rent a studio lo ... I am sure you can do more.

If you want sth different, PM me :lovegrin:

all the best !!!

Ha ha... true abt the ripoff thingy

but then think unless u still have ur suit and gown (and still fit in them)
i think no choice..

i think depends on ur needs.
bridal now very compeititive think price difference not alot
and good ones know they are good so they wont lower price.
I seldom heard of a couple where they lowered price alot and got pics they like alot

I think golden horse awards at tampines is quite good.
the makeup artist and photography got certain standard

nearer west side the clementi one ( lee ming )黎明 also old brand...

rates wise i can't answer
but the golden horse one I worked there as assistant before maybe if you say you know me can get abit of discount.

ya la.. can come my studio do the shoot.. my studio very simple.. for your shoot no need to pay any rent.. but the back drops that you want to use and the props have to bring in lor..

meaning besides using my black white and green backdrop, if you want the texture backdrops, go buy those and set up in my studio as rent? :p haha

sorry for this stupid suggestion la.. i trying to get more backdrops.. maybe if you pay the rental ($100/4 hrs) i use that money to buy the backdrop you need. :p

go see the thread on my studio for rental ok?

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=165998 :bsmilie:

or call me if i can help in any way? i like to help in bridal for once.. never done bridal b4.. :p

k la..

Peng 94891590

take a walk down tanjong pagar rd...u find tons of wedding shops...let your choose her fav gown then do a shoot there then...make her happier and make her feel like getting married once more with u!!....

Point is I need their suit and gown...also for my gals too. That's why doing it myself is out. Will check out then, thanks!

You might want to check out this website...

Although they aren't cheap, but the quality of the images might be impressive enough for your consideration.

The web site is here

AhV said:
brudder, going to a bridal studio would mean getting 'rip-off' again.... :sweat:

Just gather some like-minded khakis and rent a studio lo ... I am sure you can do more.

If you want sth different, PM me :lovegrin:

all the best !!!

Rip off ? :dunno: They are charging highly because they are professionals? When low budget comes into the picture, they get flamed. When bridal studios are mentioned, they are a rip off. So what's the best deal around ? Clubsnap photographers ?

:thumbsd:

Paladin said:

Try Seletar Broadway in AMK. They are very good and offer a lot more services with a photography package at a reasonable price. Good medium format cams with a photographer that knows how to make you smile. I would say this studio offers a good deal.

Let see you mentioned that you need to rent a suite, gowns for 3 : the wife and your two girls. Lets look at what you get if you go to a regular bridal studio - gowns made for generic size and maybe they can alter to fit better - unless wife is size 8, 9 or 10 not to well endowed you may get reasonable fit. If body proportions are not close to norm then may have to tailor a gown. The girls may require to buy off rack or tailor from the brial studio (bs). Which translate to high costs for rentals which may or may not fit well.I seem to get the impression what you want is an avant gard family group shot. I suggest work on clothing that you like and well own after the shoot. It need not be a formal thing - it could be even a King Kong theme. Get my drift. If so then you could get in touch with studios like Portrait Gallery ect that concentrate on the photography and leave the renting of props ie clothing out. Your goal is a print not a range of clothes to select from to rent. In fact this can even be done outdoor. Bridal shoot package would set you back at least 1.8K to 2.5K ... I think by the time get they get you to take the plus plus the bill may come to as high as 3.5K Even if you chop chop out the car ect - you would still be looking at a guess is 1K. What was your budget again ? A family group job would fly for something at lot less than 1.8K unless yours is special project ie 25 to 35 people ect ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.