Studio and Outdoor Photo Shoot by Stanley Lim Colour Centre

Status
Not open for further replies.

anavrin

Sep 6, 2002
Visit site
Hello,

Stanley Lim colour centre is organising an Outdoor Photo Shoot for all our previous participants from the 1st to the 4th intake of our Actual Day Wedding Photography Course.

The Outdoor shoot will be held at Sentosa..Below are the details:

Date: 14 March 2004
Cost: $40 each
Meet at Stanley Lim Colour Centre at 12.30pm
We'll be shooting till evening after sunset so we'll leaving at ard 7pm
Film and Digital to provide ownself
Provided : Admission Ticket to Sentosa
Drinks
Fingerfood
3-4 models with makeup, depending on no. of participants going
(average 5-6 photographers to 1 model)
no. of Partcipants: 25 max

1 makeup artist will tag along for the shoot to touchup for the models on location

This Outing is only for students of Stanley Lim Colour Centre. Those interested please contact Joanne (98583502) to confirm or pay up. Closing Date is on 1/3/04

For those who are interested but not students can consider joining our courses 1st coz we'll be conducting regular photo outing trips for our students... other stuff in the pipeline are photo outing to Malaysia, Studio Shoot for students of the Makeover and Actual Day Weddding Course.

Due to the overwhelming response from the previous free Photography Workshop conducted at Stanley Lim Colour Centre, There are many who were interested but registered too late for the workshop, so we'll be conducting another free Basic Photography Workshop in March..so those interested can watch out for it...

There will be a Studio Photo Shoot for our Makeover and Actual Day Wedding Photography students on 25 March 2004. There is only max 6 slots... It will be on a 1st come 1st serve basis...
Cost : $25
Those interested can sign up with Joanne too.

anavrin said:
There will be a Studio Photo Shoot for our Makeover and Actual Day Wedding Photography students on 25 March 2004. There is only max 6 slots... It will be on a 1st come 1st serve basis...

THere are only 3 slots left for the studio shoot...those interested can still sign up
thanks...

you going for both?

chyeo said:
you going for both?

me?? me juz going for the outdoor 1 lah...studio shoot took quite a few times liao

What time is the wedding and makeup session scheduled for ? I'm really interested in it but i'm not a student of the center. Can i still join ? THNX

testdr said:
What time is the wedding and makeup session scheduled for ? I'm really interested in it but i'm not a student of the center. Can i still join ? THNX

Hello, you can contact Joanne at 98583502 for more details on upcoming Wedding Courses or Studio Makeover Courses..
Thanks....

testdr said:

Hello, you can contact Joanne at 98583502 for more details on upcoming Wedding Courses or Studio Makeover Courses..
Thanks....

anavrin said:
Hello,

Stanley Lim colour centre is organising an Outdoor Photo Shoot for all our previous participants from the 1st to the 4th intake of our Actual Day Wedding Photography Course.

The Outdoor shoot will be held at Sentosa..Below are the details:

Date: 14 March 2004
Cost: $40 each
Meet at Stanley Lim Colour Centre at 12.30pm
We'll be shooting till evening after sunset so we'll leaving at ard 7pm
Film and Digital to provide ownself
Provided : Admission Ticket to Sentosa
Drinks
Fingerfood
3-4 models with makeup, depending on no. of participants going
(average 5-6 photographers to 1 model)
no. of Partcipants: 25 max

1 makeup artist will tag along for the shoot to touchup for the models on location

This Outing is only for students of Stanley Lim Colour Centre. Those interested please contact Joanne (98583502) to confirm or pay up. Closing Date is on 1/3/04

For those who are interested but not students can consider joining our courses 1st coz we'll be conducting regular photo outing trips for our students... other stuff in the pipeline are photo outing to Malaysia, Studio Shoot for students of the Makeover and Actual Day Weddding Course.

Due to the overwhelming response from the previous free Photography Workshop conducted at Stanley Lim Colour Centre, There are many who were interested but registered too late for the workshop, so we'll be conducting another free Basic Photography Workshop in March..so those interested can watch out for it...

For Makeover and Actual Day Wedding Photography students on 25 March 2004. Camera Provided or not ? I use Oly C-5050, later whole class use High-End DSLR, I paiseh.

Status
Not open for further replies.