Student Outing - Singapore Flyer ($10 Offer For Students)

Date To Go

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonyboy

Jun 27, 2009
Singapore
Date : Vote on top!!
Time : 5.45 For Dinner 6.45 For Flight.
Venue : Singapore Flyer!
Things To Bring : Camera , Wide Angle Lens/Telephoto , Water , Money , STUDENT CARD. MOST IMPORTANT!

Singapore Flyer is extending the $10* Student Weekday Flight. Any student with a valid student ID can enjoy this offer!

Hanging out with your friends won’t be the same again, as you soar 165 metres up in the sky for top-of-the-world enjoyment in any of the Flyer’s 28 air-conditioned glass capsules. Each flight lasts for 30 minutes, with breathtaking scenery spanning from the exciting Formula One race track to Changi Airport and even parts of Malaysia and Indonesia.

*Terms And Conditions*
• Valid till 31 Dec 2009 (Weekdays only). Subject to availability.
• Flash valid student card at Singapore Flyer ticketing counters only to enjoy offer. Fill up form with personal particulars.
• Excludes public holidays, 25-27 Sept 2009 and other block-out dates stipulated by Singapore Flyer Pte Ltd.
• No advanced booking is allowed. Walk-in ticket purchase at Singapore Flyer ticket counters only.
• Singapore Flyer Pte Ltd reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
• Other Terms and Conditions apply.

yoo man.. see u again with this threat... hahaha... this time i'll definetely join... lol...

haha then i suppose i can go too.. i'm still a student right nw. maybe it is a gd way to get more friend.

Good! This time round , i managed to gather more students!
Student from where? Uni? Poly?

yo sonyboy. nice to meet you again at this thread:) so when will this going to be..?

go for 2nd dec.... lol... will tell my manager to not give me work on that day... ahhahaha... lets fly... =p

Would not mind shooting with you guys but the view's not that spectacular...

Status
Not open for further replies.