North
violett.clubsnap.org
Hi all,

A friend sent this to my email. Can't stop luffing.:bsmilie: Enjoy

aaa.sized.jpg

aab.sized.jpg

Originally posted by AdamGoi
:bsmilie:

I see a defiant spirit trapped within the writer...

If you have a student like that what would you do huh ? :D :p

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

veri funny :bsmilie: especially the 2nd one regarding the dog :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

creativity is good for our children.

unfortunately, our system is extremely quick to put that "deviant" behavour to correction thus moulding us into similar shapes indistinguishable from each other.

The kid sounds more disturbed than creative to me. How old is he?

I can't help but pity the poor teacher who has to mark these essays. How to mark??? :dunno:

No, read carefully, except from giving some laughs, actually I think he thinks differently. If being educated in correct way, he can be a good writer. Just like a photographer. He has different perspective than others (kids?)

Originally posted by Keito
If you have a student like that what would you do huh ? :D :p

I'll definitely have to speak to him on getting the work done properly; also I'll speak to him and see whether there's anything he wants to tell me...he appears frustrated and based on the sentence structures, I'm certain he has the ability to write better if he puts his mind to it...

Just my assessment. ;)

I'll definitely have to speak to him on getting the work done properly; also I'll speak to him and see whether there's anything he wants to tell me...he appears frustrated and based on the sentence structures, I'm certain he has the ability to write better if he puts his mind to it...

Just my assessment. ;)

ah.... a professional teacher! kudos to you! :D

seriously, i think there are a bit of angst in his work. hmmm... maybe he needs someone to speak to.

I see a defiant spirit trapped within the writer...

uh...

i think adamgoi goes like this....

"camera good. canon is good. nikon is good. darkside is good. nikon and canon are darkside. i don't like other brands because they are not darkside."

definitely, such essays can be a sign of being a disturbed individual but one should not make such conclusions without getting to know the person.

Just like if I write depressing stories, will that mean I am disturbed person?

So we expect all our children to be creative in the sense that all they write about is the sun shining, the birds singing and fairy tale endings.

Anything else is considered to be disturbed individual.....?
For someone of that age to go out of the norm shows the courage not to conform. Then again, as I said, it should be checked whether such a thinking is from family background or his own creation.

this kid seems to be joking more than anything else, probably he wants to attract attention also want all the kids in his class to laugh about it.

Originally posted by ninelives
played too muach games liao !!!!!!!!!! watched too much anime liao. he is very dangerous when he grow up.

ya, teacher seams to be helping the child to become one. :(

Erm... did any of you have trouble figuring out the teacher's hand writting? My english is very poor. Took me quite awhile to figure them out. Reminds me of my own school days. And why my english still so poor today :confused:
Well, at least I can understnad what the kid is trying to say better :embrass:

Originally posted by rncw
read these last year...it's from a kid in hong kong....

Yeah... Judging from the chinese writing. Liked the part when he literally drew the amulet out... Very descriptive... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.