"stuck pixels" on my D200

Status
Not open for further replies.

finn

Sep 3, 2005
Bukit Tima
I just found out that my D200 images has red pixels on the upper middle. Should I return it, call nikon or any work around?

Thanks

if return back then you might have to wait until next jan or feb then have stock...

another way is send to NSC for pixcel remaping..

I hate to sent it back ... will call nikon to ask how long it takes for the remapping.

I'm one of the lucky people that got the D200 from B&H on sunday. Now I think I'm not that lucky after all ...

But I'm not too disappointed as I still can play with it for a few days ... If I return it.
The battery is not too bad got about 400 shots with the 70 200vr first charge.
The D2oo is a killer is almost fire like my work, IDs mark II.

Thanks

Didn't realise you aren't in SG.

You're right, returning to BH will take some time, going direct to Nikon might be better.

I work and live in LA. (Singaporean).

US has very good return policy and I brought all my gears with Amex ... they will cover it if anything goes wrong. But will give nikon usa a call... they have a NSC not too far from where I live ... but not sure can walk in.

Anyone has experience or know how long pixels remap takes. if it take more than two weeks I will return it to B&H after chirstmas... and wait.

Thanks

"last time i send in my cam for remaping, it take for about 3 days in NSC SG....
"

Thanks Beachboy
I Will call them first thing in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.