Stuck at C&C Service Centre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virgo

Dec 23, 2003
West of Singapore
www.pbase.com
Just sent in my car for servicing. Have to wait 3 hours here at the customers' lounge before can collect my car. Sianz... so using the Internet kiosk here for surfing to CS.

So when you guys sent in your car for servicing, what'd you do for this 3 hours? Surfing? Reading? 'Chiong' out for shopping (not my cup of tea of course), find a beautiful girl here and talk to her? etc...the list goes on. Take your pick! :bsmilie:

Virgo said:
Just sent in my car for servicing. Have to wait 3 hours here at the customers' lounge before can collect my car. Sianz... so using the Internet kiosk here for surfing to CS.

So when you guys sent in your car for servicing, what'd you do for this 3 hours? Surfing? Reading? 'Chiong' out for shopping (not my cup of tea of course), find a beautiful girl here and talk to her? etc...the list goes on. Take your pick! :bsmilie:

none of the above :(

go to work :embrass: :cry:

burger said:
none of the above :(

go to work :embrass: :cry:
Oops sorry...missed that option out. I not working on Sats, so never crossed my mind.

Any other options? I know it's a bit 'bo liao', but this is how I'm feeling now. Super 'BO LIAO'! :bsmilie:

ask them to lend u another car?? :bsmilie:

Must as well go and have your breadfast.

Virgo said:

test drive all the cars.

seng44 said:
Must as well go and have your breadfast.
Eaten at home already. I'm not used to eating breakfast outside. Always eat breakfast prepared by my darling. :heart:

Virgo said:

Wahhh, driving a Merc ah? Well Done!!

Virgo said:
Oops sorry...missed that option out. I not working on Sats, so never crossed my mind.

Any other options? I know it's a bit 'bo liao', but this is how I'm feeling now. Super 'BO LIAO'! :bsmilie:

they got lotsa doughnut to makan mah ....:bsmilie:

razor said:
Wahhh, driving a Merc ah? Well Done!!
Bro, C&C also carries Mit and KIA lah. If I drive Merc, that means I'm closer to the 'no-need-to-work' class liao. :bsmilie:

If got race queens there, I am sure lots of CSers will be servicing their cars there too, and not minding how long it takes!!!:bsmilie:

razor said:
If got race queens there, I am sure lots of CSers will be servicing their cars there too, and not minding how long it takes!!!:bsmilie:
Good idea. May be I can suggest to the customer service staff here.

If got race queens, I'll ask the mechs to take their time, while I happily snap away. :bsmilie:

BTW, after service, what do you guys normally check and ask the mech? Me first time, so...:embrass:

Status
Not open for further replies.