Stroboframe Quick Flip Flash brackets

Status
Not open for further replies.

HOCL

Jan 30, 2002
NE
Visit site
This flash bracket supposed to allow you to flip the flash ... a quote from the website

All Stroboframe Quick Flip Flash brackets have a pivoting flash arm that keeps the flash over the lens in both horizontal and vertical positions. They have a comfortable foam grip and a tripod mountable base. They allow the user to shoot and advance film as if no bracket were attached.

Anyone using this? Is it bulky? How much is it and where you get it in Singapore?

52728.jpg

The quickflip is available in Singapore at Cathay. The sticker price is $220 which is an absolute ripoff. It sells for around US$45 abroad.

Never look at the price tags in Cathay. Doesn't matter whether Cathay's tags tell you it's $200 or $1000. You have to ask the ACTUAL price.

I've used it and it's excellent! You don't get harsh shadows in vertical format. It may be a bit expensive but so are your plasticky lens hoods. Whoever said photography is a cheap hobby? But I feel as long as it can achieve my objective, I'm willing to pay for it.

I hardly use it now so thinking of selling it. Anyone interested? Pls name your price and I'll consider. :)

Hi StreetShooter, cud u pls share with us roughly how u did it? I think many here wud like to know or learn...if there's an alternative benefit, I think it's good for us to learn instead of spending $$$.

TIA.

Status
Not open for further replies.