Strobist Outing 07/02 Sentosa Photo Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farisrxz

Dec 23, 2009
www.neweraimports.sg
Guys post your strobist outing photos here!

I will post mine later!

Great outing really thanks to Jali, Mr Phoa, Kai and other who help this!

Here are the group shots for those that stayed on till the end.. Click on them for larger res ver.

Anyway, didn't really share/shoot as much as I wanted, quite tired out from a prev shoot of mine. Hope I was a good human light stand though..

Okay here's one :D

strobistmeetup008a.jpg

Big thanks to Faris and to all the guys for sharing and making this meetup happen. To J-Chan - man I love your elinchrom quadra, especially the beauty dish! Hope i can get that same setup in the future.

Last edited:
Here are the group shots for those that stayed on till the end.. Click on them for larger res ver.

Anyway, didn't really share/shoot as much as I wanted, quite tired out from a prev shoot of mine. Hope I was a good human light stand though..

Hey Jeremy, is there such an event?
Sux, how can I miss it? I am sure that I can learn many strobist tricks from you ;)

Some of the pics from me

Natural Light:

4337852176_3de5c2cb79.jpg

We combined J-Chan's Ranger Quadra & my 28" Apollo, the result is :sweat:, straight from my camera:

4337119155_71b369bee4.jpg

4337855084_f28273aef8.jpg

The sky today was nice also.

4337868006_7930e9995c.jpg

Comments are welcome and thanks Faris for making this outing happen. : )))

DSC5137.JPG

DSC5066.jpg

DSC5046.jpg

DSC5061.jpg

DSC5202.jpg

gosh i'am so blown away!

Thanks everyone and dont forget to email me your pics!
Will submit for video editing by wednesday

neweraimports@hotmail.com (zip it if possible thanks)

Thanks to Mr Phoa and the others for your help and teaching.
And not forgetting all the other Pros that attend todays outing!
And sorry again for my bad admin i'am a bad organizer but things turn up pretty well
for most of you right?

Thanks Ridney and J Chan for my photos! Awesome!

oh almost forgot!

here's mine!

DSC_0253.jpg

Newera Photography

Last edited:
THANKS FARIS for getting this together! It was an AWESOME gathering!!! :thumbsup:

Annnndddddddd there was HAWWWWTTTTTT PEEEEENKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!:heart:

Kudos to your team of models and all the very friendly guys who helped in all sorts of ways! :cool: Great spirit of sharing and cooperation!

Sorry I was not able to hold any sort of more detailed session. There were just too many people and everyone was shooting at full swing by the time I moved out from the basics group.

Check with everyone ...

Behind the scene pix.

If ANYONE would not like to be featured or have their photos (taken by me) appear in public, please PM me and provide me a CLEAR description of yourself and what you wore at the outing. Will confirm with you before I edit and pass some to Faris.

Please let me know by say this TUESDAY? After which I'll take it that any of the remaining photos possibly featuring you or anyone from this outing can be posted up, used for broadcast etc.

CHEERS!

Okay here's one :D

strobistmeetup008a.jpg

Big thanks to Faris and to all the guys for sharing and making this meetup happen. To J-Chan - man I love your elinchrom quadra, especially the beauty dish! Hope i can get that same setup in the future.

Very handsome. :thumbsup: ... Thanks to Faris for organising the outing. :)

gosh i'am so blown away!

Thanks everyone and dont forget to email me your pics!
Will submit for video editing by wednesday

neweraimports@hotmail.com (zip it if possible thanks)

Thanks to Mr Phoa and the others for your help and teaching.
And not forgetting all the other Pros that attend todays outing!
And sorry again for my bad admin i'am a bad organizer but things turn up pretty well
for most of you right?

Thanks Ridney and J Chan for my photos! Awesome!

oh almost forgot!

here's mine!

DSC_0253.jpg

Newera Photography

This is a lovely picture. Was it shot with the light modifiers on? (ie: Softbox, umbrella)

perfectly exposed and lit :) ..... when's your next outing ?

me interested to also....kinda addicted to it liaw.

enjoyed ytd's strobist outing:thumbsup:
can't wait for the next meeting.
a big thanks to Jaliboy;)

Status
Not open for further replies.