Strobist Gathering at Fort Canning - 13 June at 9am

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paiman74

Jan 27, 2009
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
Hi All,

A small gathering of Strobist. Interested to learn from our Bro Phoakm and each other. All are welcome to join. (This thread was from Lighting Photography Forum)

Location: Fort Canning Park - Fort Canning Centre (staircase - Nearest Carpark B)
Date: 13 June 09 (Sat)
Time: 0900hr

Equipment: Your flash and wireless trigger i guess. Bro Phoakm is bringing his PW and Sunbounce to demo. I will bring lightstand, umbrella and softbox.

Model: None. If you are aspiring model, we can do TFCD. Fellow participants can always volunteer themself to be photograph.

Contact: Email or PM me your mobile and it will distributed to fellow participants on Friday night.

Email: paimdsaid@gmail.com

List of Participants

1. Paiman74
2. Phoakm
3. Batavia
4. marctheworld
5. eejal
6. dranleb
7. Shyamz
8. Steven
9. LabandMoo

The gathering is definitely on. Sorry late reply because I was in Batam the whole day and just got back.

My contact no. is PM and email to list participants.

For those you still want to come pls make yr way there and meet up staircase leading to the open space.

I will check my mail in the morning to update my contact.

Last edited:
Hi All,

A small gathering of Strobist. Interested to learn from our Bro Phoakm and each other. All are welcome to join. (This thread was from Lighting Photography Forum)

Date: 13 June 09 (Sat)
Time: 0900hr

Equipment: Your flash and wireless trigger i guess. Bro Phoakm is bringing his PW and Sunbounce to demo. I will bring lightstand, umbrella and softbox.

Model: None. If you are aspiring model, we can do TFCD. Fellow participants can always volunteer themself to be photograph.

Contact: Email or PM me your mobile and it will distributed to fellow participants on Friday night.

Email: paimdsaid@gmail.com

List of Participants

1. Paiman74
2. Phoakm
3. Batavia
4. marctheworld
5. eejal
6. dranleb
7. nokkieg

Hi guys, is it still on?

Status
Not open for further replies.