Strobes mounted on DSLR's horseshoe?

Hi everyone, i just went for my fren's wedding ytd and i saw the photographer with a strobes (not sure if it is..but it's like a torchlight mounted on the DSLR) instead of the usual flash. Can anyone tell me what product is that and what's the market price for that?

I find it useful as it can produce consistent lighting for every shots.


Senior Member
Jan 17, 2006
lols horse shoe.

think ive seen ppl selling in mass sales.

Top Bottom