Striped Bushes - (macro abstract)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IONSOON

Feb 4, 2007
Clementi
Striped Bushes

StripedBushes.jpg

my first post over here in critique corner. Have been interested in macro abstract shots and this is my first time trying out macro abstract shot on my SAF green socks. Did not use a macro lens in fact ( now saving up to buy) so plz pardon for slighlty blurry details

the purpose of the shot is to show the details of the socks fabric and the contrast of the "bushes" and "ground" ( darker part)..

thanks in advance for ur comments and critics.

Striped Bushes

StripedBushes.jpg

my first post over here in critique corner. Have been interested in macro abstract shots and this is my first time trying out macro abstract shot on my SAF green socks. Did not use a macro lens in fact ( now saving up to buy) so plz pardon for slighlty blurry details

the purpose of the shot is to show the details of the socks fabric and the contrast of the "bushes" and "ground" ( darker part)..

thanks in advance for ur comments and critics.

I think there are good lines across the frames as diagonals. didnt realise the socks had so much details though haha :bsmilie:

i think its quite an abstract already but can try a higher aperture to get more of the socks in focus otherwise majority of the frame is out of focus. just a suggestion :)

I think there are good lines across the frames as diagonals. didnt realise the socks had so much details though haha :bsmilie:

i think its quite an abstract already but can try a higher aperture to get more of the socks in focus otherwise majority of the frame is out of focus. just a suggestion :)

ok thanks for ur comments.

Great attempt bro. Though it's supposed to be green sock, but the colour didn't appear to be green but more on blue.

The details around the center is great but the side is a little blury already, like sprintist mentioned, do try to use a higher aperture to capture more details and clearer photo.

Nonetheless, it's a great abstract shot. :thumbsup:

nice try. maybe next time you can try on the boots. that will be interesting:)

Great attempt bro. Though it's supposed to be green sock, but the colour didn't appear to be green but more on blue.

The details around the center is great but the side is a little blury already, like sprintist mentioned, do try to use a higher aperture to capture more details and clearer photo.

it did appear as olive coloured on my screen.

It's macro alright but I cannot quite draw some connections to bushes and ground. crop of the edges where it starts to get badly oof and draw attention to the part which you felt was the ground and bushes.

alright, thanks you for ur comment:) will use a higher aperture next time

btw, actualy it is olive green. maybe i will make the olive green more prominent next time

nice try. maybe next time you can try on the boots. that will be interesting:)

thanks for ur suggestion, maybe i try on the cracks of the lether or the sole ( wher there are zig zag pattern):D

it did appear as olive coloured on my screen.

It's macro alright but I cannot quite draw some connections to bushes and ground. crop of the edges where it starts to get badly oof and draw attention to the part which you felt was the ground and bushes.

thanks for ur comment, next time i will crop away the OOF part

Status
Not open for further replies.